ok my dear klei, now that you support and use Valve terms, please read on

I was bored and went through the terms of STEAM® SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT
https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/
And learn how stupid it is to charge

On the issue of paid mods, I don't want to have a discussion, because you and I have the same views, including Valve's terms.
We don't want to have paid mods, so please do so within a certain period of time.
Remove all related modules related to charging fees from the creative workshop, and make a good contribution to the community environment for you and me.

Now let's discuss the issue of "copyright"
2. LICENSES
G. Restrictions on Use of Content and Services
clearly stated
“you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile”
My English may be poor, maybe my understanding is not so accurate
It is clearly stated here that "self-use is prohibited", and it is permitted to encrypt my works and not open source

Attached the full text:
You may not use the Content and Services for any purpose other than the permitted access to Steam and your Subscriptions, and to make personal, non-commercial use of your Subscriptions, except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement or applicable Subscription Terms. Except as otherwise permitted under this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use), or under applicable law notwithstanding these restrictions, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Content and Services or any software accessed via Steam without the prior consent, in writing, of Valve.

Next, after the official accent and written language are finished, I would like to share my views:
The following attitude is very radical, if you feel uncomfortable, please forgive me.
You don't care if you use someone else's mod to open a paid server, and you don't care if you copy and transport another person's mod.
I report invalid mods. Authors can only encrypt themselves and protect their works by burying mines.
It was also misinterpreted by players as a non-open source spirit, and was cracked by so-called righteous people.
When you reported a problem with the stand-alone version before, you officially didn't even see that the bug was caused by the stand-alone online connection, and you backhanded the mod author.
I'm just a mod, honestly kneel down for love, and help protect rights? Go dream.
Will the player be on my side? impossible!
Your mother ****, who wouldn't even make a mod for a game that wouldn't even say an empty promise "We condemn copying the content of other people's mods".
Can the mod author of your tour really be called a person by you?
Saying that I speak is very ugly, I admit, but I don't get the respect I deserve, and I won't respect you!
When our mod authors wanted to defend their rights, what did you say: "We have no ability", "We are looking for a better way"
Then it was followed by a statement: "Removal of built-in paid modules"
And your ignorant, ambiguous, arrogant attitude makes me sick
You even, burst out a sentence! A statement! "We don't support "self-use modules"" wouldn't they? !

Please solve the following two problems:
1) Keli keeps saying that the illegal mods will be removed from the shelves. Why are there still illegal mods in the creative workshop?
2) Whether the copyright of the mod author should be respected, and can we steal the results of others at will?

垃圾.png

我抱着无聊的心态去翻取了STEAM® SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT的条款
https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/
并了解到收费行为是多么的愚蠢

就收费模组的问题,我不想在进行讨论,因为你我的观点而且包括Valve条款都是一致的。
我们并不希望有收费模组的出现,所以,请你在一定时间内。
下架创意工坊所有的有关收取费用所有相关的模组,为你我为社区环境做出良好贡献。

下面我们来讨论,有关“版权”的问题
2. LICENSES
明确提出
“you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile”
我的英文也许很差,也许我的理解不是那么准确
这里明确指出“禁止自用”,而且包括我对作品进行加密并且不开源,是被允许的

附上全文:
You may not use the Content and Services for any purpose other than the permitted access to Steam and your Subscriptions, and to make personal, non-commercial use of your Subscriptions, except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement or applicable Subscription Terms. Except as otherwise permitted under this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use), or under applicable law notwithstanding these restrictions, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Content and Services or any software accessed via Steam without the prior consent, in writing, of Valve.

接下来,官腔和书面语言讲完了,我想谈谈我的看法:
以下态度非常激进,如有不适,多多谅解。
拿别人的mod开收费服务器的你不关心,复制搬运二改别人mod的你不关心。
我举报无效mod作者只能自己加密自己并埋雷保护自己的作品。
还被玩家曲解成非开源精神,被所谓正义人士破解。
之前反馈单机版一个问题的时候,你们官方连出bug的是单机联机都没看出来,反手扣锅mod作者。
我就一个做mod的,老老实实为爱发电跪好,帮维权?做梦去吧。
玩家会站我这边?不可能!
你他妈的,连个空头支票“我们谴责复制他人mod作品内容的行为”都不肯说一句的游戏谁特么要给它做mod。
你游的模组作者真的能被您称之为人呢?
说我说话非常难听我承认,但我没有得到应有的尊重,我也不会去尊重你!
我们模组作者希望维权的时候,你说了什么呢:“我们没有能力”,“我们在寻找更好的办法”
然后就是接着发表声明:“下架内置付费模组”
而且你那不管不顾,模棱两可,高高在上在态度,让我感到恶心
你甚至,连发一句!声明一句!“我们并不支持“自用模组””都不肯吗?!

请解决以下两个问题:
1)keli口口声声说要下架违规模组,为什么创意工坊还是有违规的模组在那里?
2)模组作者版权究竟要不要得到尊重,我们是否可以随意盗取他人成果?

So this is how you, or your team, get revenge on Joe?

1952073778_QQ20220302220524.thumb.png.868d8ea30bbe2873717002df7c15dcd0.png

Shamimg this admin by posting a series of self-use mods in the workshop using Joe's forum name? I don't know what to say, I hope you go to the hospital and see your doctor please.

@JoeW my dear Joe, some days ago i have imform you that someone would like to employ hackers to attack your servers, they are like terrorist. Anyway, please handle this, i'm shaming to have compatriots in China like such one.

Just now, BezKa said:

Children. Literal children. 

He is just utterly discomfited and mad for illgel moneymaking ban. I am sure he is fully understand everything, he is just could not bear to give up making money, even it is totally illegal. You know, some people have no boundaries when it comes to money.

2 minutes ago, NOOOBU said:

He is just utterly discomfited and mad for illgel moneymaking ban. I am sure he is fully understand everything, he is just could not bear to give up making money, even it is totally illegal. You know, some people have no boundaries when it comes to money.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about people copying mods without permission and Glue not taking actions against it.

I didn't read the whole thing tho, I don't speak his language.

Just now, jan Mele said:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about copying mods without permission.

You do not know this guy before, acttually, he is so……notorious in CN DST forums because of what I mentioned aboved.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

What one day in the chinese forums does to a man.

I just found this place and, and I can see the correct feedback

1 hour ago, dish-order man said:

So this is how you, or your team, get revenge on Joe?

1952073778_QQ20220302220524.thumb.png.868d8ea30bbe2873717002df7c15dcd0.png

Shamimg this admin by posting a series of self-use mods in the workshop using Joe's forum name? I don't know what to say, I hope you go to the hospital and see your doctor please.

@JoeW my dear Joe, some days ago i have imform you that someone would like to employ hackers to attack your servers, they are like terrorist. Anyway, please handle this, i'm shaming to have compatriots in China like such one.

No, I swear it's none of my business, I'm playing minecraft

54 minutes ago, NOOOBU said:

Yeah, there's no boundary between your mouth and your ass

20 minutes ago, dish-order man said:

The image of the Chinese players is ruined by terrorists, thieves and people who want to break the rules like you, all the time.

shame

Since you like it that way, can I put you in the same category as mod thieves and pure dog players?

A group of fools don't care about your subject at all, there is no difference between domestic and foreign

oh guys how about this

-7b9e9d18094cfa8c.jpg

oh guys how about this

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Come on, is this all "me" or "we" or whoever you think did it, is it fun?

0000.png

4 minutes ago, Cassielu said:

Are you aware that you are asking Klei to helping protect your legal rights? Is that really an appropriate tone to use when you want someone to do something for you?

It may be a translation problem that my language is not accurate. help? Why should I be lower than three or four? I'm defending my rights, not asking me for asylum, I'm just taking back what I deserve. Everyone is equal, the government and those netizens did not respect my achievements in the first place, why should I stick a smiley face there, and then let you slap me in the face?

4 minutes ago, accelerztor203 said:

It may be a translation problem that my language is not accurate. help? Why should I be lower than three or four? I'm defending my rights, not asking me for asylum, I'm just taking back what I deserve. Everyone is equal, the government and those netizens did not respect my achievements in the first place, why should I stick a smiley face there, and then let you slap me in the face?

Are you 12? Do you still think world is a perfect place where everything is exactly how you want it and no one is unfair? 

YOU have to take action to take down copies of your mod. Just like every other mod author. Stop whining that nobody's doing your job for you.

30 minutes ago, accelerztor203 said:

Why should I be lower than three or four?

I beg beg you别出来丢人了,神他妈低三下四是 be lower than three or four,你谷歌翻译完以后稍微看一眼校对一下很难吗?哪怕你重新倒回去机翻一遍审核呢,别像个文盲,求你了,太尬了。CN玩家在论坛的脸都被你丢光了

19 minutes ago, gznc said:

Some benefits fit rules and other benefits fit the unfair world.

你抄袭别人代码的二本垃圾桶下架了没有?:mrgreen:

As far as I know, you had copied someone's code and achievement to made a mod named 二本垃圾桶,How about this one? Does it been taken down? Did U apologized to the original creator?

Archived