Dupes became Stupid

What do you mean by became? They always were stupid. Especially when it comes to building floors while mining stuff out. I noticed it`s good to have floor building on higher priority than digging but still doesn`t guarantee they won`t block themselves. I remember one game where like 3+ dupes got entombed while building a pool for waste water.

5 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

What do you mean by became? They always were stupid. Especially when it comes to building floors while mining stuff out. I noticed it`s good to have floor building on higher priority than digging but still doesn`t guarantee they won`t block themselves. I remember one game where like 3+ dupes got entombed while building a pool for waste water.

But now is more often that they get stuck when they are building stuff , maybe have to do with the recent update. 

BTW , unlimited liquid storage is not working anymore ... 

22 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

I came across that many dupes are became stupid when they are building stuff , they get stuck and also entombe but not in a very tricky place , just puttin some tiles in a floor. 

The code for making them avoid that has been changed to avoid them teleporting into enclosed spaces nearby. The one negative effect is that if they build a horizontal layer of tiles on an existing layer, they sometimes get entombed. Except for that case, it seems to work better now.

5 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

BTW , unlimited liquid storage is not working anymore ... 

Works fine for me. What problem are you observing?

Archived