Wolfgang Refresh Skin (Speculation)

So what do you guys think his skin will be?

My options go to: Military and Circus related mostly.

Theres also Farm related since he grew on a farm.

But it could also be something unrelated to their story as seen with Willow who was a Doll skin, or Wes with a Jester one. 

Hard to settle on either. His default skin seems to be his circus attire, while his Guest of Honor sits somewhere between a military dress uniform and circus master regalia...
But the graphics we've gotten seem to revolve around the circus element of his backstory, so...I'm not sure if they'll do Military.

We've gotten plenty of twists on the Strongman aesthetic already though, so maybe. It would be a different angle.

1 minute ago, maradyne said:

Hard to settle on either. His default skin seems to be his circus attire, while his Guest of Honor sits somewhere between a military dress uniform and circus master regalia...
But the graphics we've gotten seem to revolve around the circus element of his backstory, so...I'm not sure if they'll do Military.

We've gotten plenty of twists on the Strongman aesthetic already though, so maybe. It would be a different angle.

Well we already saw them making a far more complex version of a skin, Abigail being a prime example of it, her clothes in the Short and Ingame are completely different, even the flower. 

Wolfgang Skin: The Incredible Strongman

Bell skin for cave boulder, Elephant skin for piggypack, Potato skin for bedroll, Hanging bar skin for drying rack

New Merrymaker Skin for Wilson, Willow, Wickerbottom, Wormwood, Wurt and Wanda

Winter's Feast Lantern will add to klei rewards

Duplicate of the survivor skin  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 12/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, Cassielu said:

Winter's Feast Lantern will add to klei rewards

What is the point in doing that you will always get one on your first login on Winter's feast?

If you're new, that is

Archived