Looking for seeds that have multiple lakes and rivers close to the map center

16 minutes ago, reallychina said:

I will already know the map layout because i've seen it

errr, thats what some megabase builders do - they generate world, unreveal the map and see if it fits. then (probably) de-reveal it and play as usual.

or you can generate the world, spend a few hours exploring it and regenerate it if it's bad :shrug:

1 minute ago, Duck986 said:

errr, thats what some megabase builders do - they generate world, unreveal the map and see if it fits. then (probably) de-reveal it and play as usual.

or you can generate the world, spend a few hours exploring it and regenerate it if it's bad :shrug:

i know that's a possibility, i just enjoy discovering the map. However when the vast majority of maps don't even come close to what i need, it stops being fun.

3 minutes ago, reallychina said:

i know that's a possibility, i just enjoy discovering the map. However when the vast majority of maps don't even come close to what i need, it stops being fun.

i don't think there is other choices. and most of "lakes" on maps are just an error of worldgen, so you'd need a lot of time even if you use mods. maybe another world will fit, like with triple mactusk, reed trap, cane skeleton, big centre, etc?

Archived