When will the mutants be updated?

On 10/29/2021 at 7:44 PM, gabberworld said:

first text looks like its the

Genetic Trait:

not know what comes after that

The word after that "无" means "none".

Please take screenshot of English content, or at least translate it. That's kind of rude.

58 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

in English it not exist tho at there . but for some reason its in China lang

So it`s either a leaked feature visible in the chinese translation or a translation error. We could use somebody to take a look into the files if there is anything about that. That owuld clear the confusion. Where is @watermelen671 when you need him?

16 minutes ago, thegroundbelow said:

Man, talk about cultural bias. That IS "normal" for Chinese people, and they've been doing it that way for thousands of years. I don't really think they care too much about how much of a pain it is for foreigners to learn. Plenty of people manage it when they want to.  

that's why English is the universal language in most country's , its easy understand.

also not that. Lets look example the Movies. you go cinema and if you have at there translate not the audio. you already learn some English at there, same goes for the TV.

basically people grown inside English Language this days. i bet if i start talk my original Lang im guessing he scratch his head also

There is no way around it; English is lingua franca; and the language of this forum. As I recall; one of the forum rules is to communicate with English. I could confuse people by communicating in my own language but I don't do so. I ignored the main poster, because they have been spamming the board with screenshot threads with non-english language, (it would be ok if the text was not the relevant content but it is) not bothering to translate and being a **** about it.

The discussion around Chinese script not being optimal is getting a bit racist though. Nothing is wrong with Chinese, the wrong thing to do is discussing non-English content here. I bet no one would understand anything if I sent screenshots with some error text in Turkish, and asked what is wrong. If there are errors in translation; they should be discussed in bug discussion.

Tfw you enter a game forum to learn about a game and find a discussion saying english is a simple language despite the spelling and pronunciation of words being completely different

BTW in English you also need to learn the pronunciation for every new word you learn since you can't generalise it from spelling like any rational language could

4 minutes ago, Pedro_L said:

Tfw you enter a game forum to learn about a game and find a discussion saying english is a simple language despite the spelling and pronunciation of words being completely different

BTW in English you also need to learn the pronunciation for every new word you learn since you can't generalise it from spelling like any rational language could

it do-sent matter, Chinese could be easily  universal language as-well, only what they need todo is start spread they language like English does.

but if you try understand one symbol like hour then yeah

Well english is hard to master but easy to learn. With english you'll be doing basics within hours. Chinese is easy to learn for kids but very hard for adults. English is hard to learn for kid and easy for an adult. Human languages are at same difficulty just depends on where on scale they lie. Either easy to learn for children (closed border cultures) or easy to learn for an adult (open border countries with lot of trade).

Why you think languages are same difficulty? Because people have same brain capabilities on average.

On 10/31/2021 at 10:35 AM, Sasza22 said:

So it`s either a leaked feature visible in the chinese translation or a translation error. We could use somebody to take a look into the files if there is anything about that. That owuld clear the confusion. Where is @watermelen671 when you need him?

Genetic trait? IIRC there was something like that in the files...uh...traits that applied to certain types of dupes like Ellie, Joshua, Bubbles and Stinky. :wilson_curious:

Archived