Please make Wurt immune to freezing due to rain

She's immune to all other aspects of rain, so why hasn't this been changed? You pretty much still need rain protection for the majority of spring because of freezing, and it's clear Wurt being immune to all other downsides of rain isn't that powerful, so please, just give her this.

I always wondered why my characters could freeze to death during spring.. I always thought it was Silly, but then again I live near Florida, anything that isn’t straight up Winter gets ridiculously hot around here: We walk around in those spring rainfalls GAINING Sanity, not losing it.

So yeah OP I agree make Wurt not freeze to death in spring, but maybe they can make it so the more Wet she gets.. the more likely she is to get struck by lightning?

37 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I always wondered why my characters could freeze to death during spring.. I always thought it was Silly, but then again I live near Florida, anything that isn’t straight up Winter gets ridiculously hot around here: We walk around in those spring rainfalls GAINING Sanity, not losing it.

So yeah OP I agree make Wurt not freeze to death in spring, but maybe they can make it so the more Wet she gets.. the more likely she is to get struck by lightning?

because an extreme winter just ended, for that character could freeze in spring for being wet. Water conducts your temperature outside of your body so you die of hypothermia 

same would happend to amphibious and fish but they have ways to deal with it like hibernation together to get warm, going into an ecstatic state where they get literally frozen inside of ice except their organs, etc

Archived