Wanda and Celestial Portal

Not like ya'll need to change characters almost all the time, only good reason to is if you really wanna just spam totems for maybe for some extra Warly pots and other than that just some clock pieces that you really don't need a use for anything once you got enough

This whole convo about Celestial portal feels silly cause you can just pick to play Wanda and not change characters for the watches if you don't want to?... Ever considered that you can just NOT do what you don't like about it cause it's an option that doesn't affect you?... At this point if you don't want Celestial portal or character switching to be a thing then just play Wilson and force everyone to play Wilson with you on same server lmao

What about you don't focus on how other should play the game and mind you own business of how things go and go around the perspective of what you do and change your behavior on how you want to abuse some of these features instead of trying to change how everyone plays the game

I swear I should not write these kinds of opinions here cause it forums be like an echo chamber with weird angry opinions and I know it but I yet come back to fight, smh

37 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Not like ya'll need to change characters almost all the time, only good reason to is if you really wanna just spam totems for maybe for some extra Warly pots and other than that just some clock pieces that you really don't need a use for anything once you got enough

This whole convo about Celestial portal feels silly cause you can just pick to play Wanda and not change characters for the watches if you don't want to?... Ever considered that you can just NOT do what you don't like about it cause it's an option that doesn't affect you?... At this point if you don't want Celestial portal or character switching to be a thing then just play Wilson and force everyone to play Wilson with you on same server lmao

What about you don't focus on how other should play the game and mind you own business of how things go and go around the perspective of what you do and change your behavior on how you want to abuse some of these features instead of trying to change how everyone plays the game

I swear I should not write these kinds of opinions here cause it forums be like an echo chamber with weird angry opinions and I know it but I yet come back to fight, smh

Buddy Buddy, have you not paid attention to EVERY SINGLE QOL UPDATE? With those updates Klei gave me more control over my worlds, what resources spawn in them, & what features are turned on/off for those worlds.. So YES you technically CAN Force other people to play the game exactly as you want them to, and if I’m being 100% honest about it- I’ve actually ENJOYED THIS PART OF ALL KLEI’S UPDATES THE MOST.

Not just because I can force other players to play my way, but because I can join random servers having no idea what there chosen server options were.

I joined a world the other day where I did not know the host had it set to endless summer with Wildfires set to tons, I joined this world as Wurt and they all thought for sure I would Die but I was the only one NOT to die before it was said & done.

Then I joined another world more recently as WANDA where the host had Hound Waves and Shadow Monsters turned to Off- Which means I had to come up with creative ways to farm Nightmare Fuel that goes against the Meta in sort of way: It forced me to play the game a different way and the known Meta way of doing things weren’t there so I was FORCED to come up with a different route.

I also have the weirdest feeling since Klei is teasing this next update is a “substantial QOL”- that you can expect even crazier control over your worlds- Such as (but not limited just to) Can Celestial Portal be built? Yes/No/Random.. Does Pig King Spawn on the Map at All?? Yes/No/Random.

I say these things with utmost confidence because all 3 of the previous QoLs have provided more and more control over the game.

”Your World, Your Rules.”

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

-pnsi-

Mate. Mate... I'm not talking about that at all. I'm saying that the whole argument about Celestial portal being too OP or something is kinda dumb. I guess it's cool if Klei will add more world rule options if that will be the case.

People change rules in their own worlds anyway is great and there's also mods to help with that, but it just feels like it's a dumb idea on making everyone suffer nerfing things much harsher cause they think it's OP or something. Idk. Just feels a bit selfish, like me adopting an idea from a friend and wanting Wolfgang to be nerfed. 

... come to think of it, I guess we only come to forums to fight about something while Klei's just doing their thing ' - '

I just unironically figured out what is a forum while writing this wth

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Everytime you insinuate that there is a metagame that players follow as a bible i lose a brain cell

I wish this forum could, someday, remove the moba mentality

everytime we go to forums is to loose some braincells

5 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Everytime you insinuate that there is a metagame that players follow as a bible i lose a brain cell

I wish this forum could, someday, remove the moba

To be fair moba aren't the only type of games with metas.

5 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

come to think of it, I guess we only come to forums to fight about something while Klei's just doing their thing ' - '

This isn't true and I'll fight you to prove it!

Archived