[Suggestion] Multiplayer

GREAT Game, GREAT dlc...

I play with my wife and kids. It would be great to have some sort of trade system or a rocket supply system to help them out and add some sort of interaction between us.

Thanks Klei for this game and the level of complexity that comes with it

Oh hell no! No multiplayer please! Performance improvement is needed. This game would not be better with multiplayer. The only multiplayer this game needs is chair swap and you can already do that.

On 8/22/2021 at 9:40 PM, Aurar said:

GREAT Game, GREAT dlc...

I play with my wife and kids. It would be great to have some sort of trade system or a rocket supply system to help them out and add some sort of interaction between us.

Thanks Klei for this game and the level of complexity that comes with it

Have you tried to play another Klei game - Don't starve together?

It is multiplayer and LAN so it is great to play with your family. I am sure your family will like it also.

On 8/22/2021 at 8:40 PM, Aurar said:

In general I greatly opose the idea of mutliplayer. But your suggestion is the most valid one on the topic and in fact it inspired me to try to mod this out. If I succeeded and the mod will be good for the release, I will post it in this thread, so look for any update there: 

Oh and in the future, if you have good ideas, please restrain from using the cursed "multiplayer" word - anybody who sees it thinks about shared control over one base and one big mess it comes with and at best ignores the idea without reading it. ONI is a great singleplayer game and allowing more people to play it at the same time would be a disaster - btw proved by experimental version of the idea somebody made on this forum - and people have bad reactions to this. Probably because it is suggested far too often without even thinking 5 minuts of implications it would bring...

Archived