[Game Update] - 473928

6 hours ago, Ohan said:

a Firefly spawner around great trees just seems like such a perfect solution for renewable fireflies, seems like a pity to not seize that opportunity. 

Agreed! It's so pretty at night!738896727_skeledorkwaterloggedaugust2021.thumb.png.439fd5dd5cbf5b3687108daa02f26007.png

7 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

YESS! There we go, Klei doesn't disappoint. Finally the update should be functionally well and significantly impactful. I still have many small unfulfilled suggestions here and there like increasing the meat value of trunks, fruit value of figs and buffing the stats of Figgy frogwich but this was the most crucial point of the update that needed fixing and it should be perfect now. 

Klei tends to be transparent and I'm sure they've read our complaints.

• Health 1
  • Big Ups 1

15 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

consider making knobby trees drop more logs and driftwood for the sake of logic

eh i kinda like leaving it like this just as a punishment for being a dumbass and killing your 20 days worth of efforts but i wouldn't mind if they changed it either

Just now, Dextops said:

eh i kinda like leaving it like this just as a punishment for being a dumbass and killing your 20 days worth of efforts but i wouldn't mind if they changed it either

As has already been pointed out, Above Average Tree Trunks now drop 19 Logs and a few Twigs when chopped.