[Game Update] - 471883

9 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

I tried the "infi skillz" bug a while ago in DLC and I had to go all the way to "hazmat" digging to let the dupes actually dig

he is talking that they removed function what was possible in base game before update

in dlc is hazmat, but in base game it was possible todo that with Super-duperhard digging

Edited by gabberworld
  • Big Ups 1

1 hour ago, gabberworld said:

he is talking that they removed function what was possible in base game

It was possible to start digging neutroneum using the super-duperhard digging when the game was in the 469300 version. It was possible in DLC but only after hazmat digging, not super-duperhard. I assume it stayed like in the DLC in the merged code. I haven't checked again in the 471883 version but if someone says it is not possible, I would take his word for it.

*I mean 471883 version of base game it is not possible, 471883 version of DLC it is still possible to dig neutroneum

Edited by sakura_sk
clarification of version

5 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

It was possible to start digging neutroneum using the super-duperhard digging when the game was in the 469300 version. It was possible in DLC but only after hazmat digging, not super-duperhard. I assume it stayed like in the DLC in the merged code. I haven't checked again in the 471883 version but if someone says it is not possible, I would take his word for it.

i even see his post somewere in this forum long time ago how todo that

On Aridio and Oasisse swamps lay beyond the abyssalite barrier.  In other words, it's quite a distance to swamps on that map from a base that starts in the center of the map.  The game is already full of players thinking about wiring and laying down wiring.  They usually have their fill of that.  They didn't need more.  Deodorizers needing *wiring* makes for a time sink on the play of the game, and almost surely even more so for players that will now pay on Aridio or Oassise.  It's not a particularly interesting one for the most part, and the deodorizer changes push that time sink even more.  Also, since gold amalgam is the metal in swamps, the deodorizer change makes it so that one uses gold amalgam for wiring for deodorizers, or one has duplicants run wiring back and forth or there's a power source out in the swamp, which again sounds like a non-interesting time sink.  Not more depth, more of a grind!

• Big Ups 1

On 7/18/2021 at 9:32 AM, sakura_sk said:

It was saved in a later version of the game, the released one (like in a testing branch). If it was not, remove any autosaves that were created while in the released version from the game's "save files" folder.

Sorry, so i can use this with the new test branch ? 

4 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Sorry, so i can use this with the new test branch ?

The "new" previous version 469300 branch? Yes. Make also sure, if you own the DLC, to deactivate it through steam->game properties. Otherwise this happens.  

The "new"  testing branch of DLC, probably yes. Usually if I'm not sure I want to play in a testing branch, I make a new save to see the changes first and decide if me and my colony can handle it :p