Cat nip for Year of the tiger?

i think they have some update in mind, as they always have the Yotsomething, cause china. so I hope that they will implement a newmob for the year in question, which mob will be?! prob a Cat-ish one... we only have catcoons (cat+racoon) now...

so wait and we be seing a new catmob-ish next year...

53 minutes ago, Badarokey said:

ohhh I see A catnip (I didn't know that it was a plant) be good anyways,....but I think we still need a mob...so it also has effect on it...

Yeah, catnip acts as a stimulant for cats and a bug repellent. Might be a good feature for year of the tiger and beyond(just like the beefalo features this year).

59 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

You mentioned dishes... Is catnip safe for human digestion? 

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-831/catnip#:~:text=Catnip is POSSIBLY SAFE for,catnip tea%2C for example).

"Small amounts"

I've never actually looked up consumption for humans.:wilson_ecstatic:

I just wanted to garden it because it'd scare off roaches.

On 6/29/2021 at 10:34 AM, Badarokey said:

i think they have some update in mind, as they always have the Yotsomething, cause china. so I hope that they will implement a newmob for the year in question, which mob will be?! prob a Cat-ish one... we only have catcoons (cat+racoon) now...

so wait and we be seing a new catmob-ish next year...

My hope is to see Tiger Shark brought into DST as a second Spring boss, along with some more mechanics that make ocean basing more viable & interesting (ala Shipwreck's "Home at Sea" update). My expectation is catcoons bloody everywhere.

Archived