Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) Update: 1.19.2

Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) Update - Version 1.19.2

A new Android update for Don't Starve: Pocket Edition is available now!

• Adds the “Quality of Life” Update & Content: Tame and ride wild Beefalo!
  • Build gates, fences, new walls and mini signs!
  • Also adds the drippy goo-spitting “Ewecus” to your world.

Information on how to update your Android Apps in Google Play can be found here.

World creation is very slow, and when you create a custom world the game keeps loading infinitely and doesn't enter the world

I also noticed that the lag in some biomes increased

I play on Galaxy S6 Lite tablet

22 hours ago, Aryton said:

World creation is very slow, and when you create a custom world the game keeps loading infinitely and doesn't enter the world

I also noticed that the lag in some biomes increased

I play on Galaxy S6 Lite tablet

Same.

World generating keep loading infinitely.

The Android version of this new update does not allow creation of the vanilla / original Don't Starve world or custom worlds. Always creates RoG world and ignores presets. I was playing the original Don't Starve and the new update put my existing player in RoG and he died due to overheating mid game. When I try to set presets in a new game creation, such as 'no moles' and 'more Beefalo' it ignores them. Please fix this bug so I can go back to playing the original game or make maps that are more enjoyable.

in Android everything was perfect before the update, the game worked without problems, and now that I updated it when entering a forest, it gets very slow when walking, I have a device, xiaomi redmi note 5 with 4GB of ram and a snapdragon 636, I would like you to solve that error, since I have been looking forward to this update, and as the game gets so slow, it is impossible for me to continue playing, I am not the only one with that problem since in a facebook group related to don't starve, many of the colleagues have the same problem.  thanks for your attention

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.

Freezes started with new 1.19.2 update. Turning off HD Graphics wasn't solve the problem. Some old items become blocked and need to be unblocked with Science Machine again. Russian translation changed in some words and phrases and look to be "sweetie" or silly enough now.
So: WHERE to GET BACK the OLD VERSION of the game?

• Developer

We'll be looking into the reports of performance issues starting next week. Thanks for reporting everyone. If you have any other issues, or have any details on the perf issues that haven't already been given (such as whether the issue is RAM or CPU or GPU) please be sure to let us know.

yeh. It is really slow in my old bases, its full of the usual base stuff. Even after turning off HD graphics. New game is only a bit slow, I guess its the amount of stuff around the player that slows it down? But it wasnt that slow before the update. Though, the slight slowness kinda helps with fighting since the monsters are slower as well, LOL. 

But anyway, thanks for still updating the game. I luv the new stuff.

Why Russian Translation became so terrrible in this update ???!!!!! In previous version RU translation was more and more  correct.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:14 AM, Artemio_87 said:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.

Freezes started with new 1.19.2 update. Turning off HD Graphics wasn't solve the problem. Some old items become blocked and need to be unblocked with Science Machine again. Russian translation changed in some words and phrases and look to be "sweetie" or silly enough now.
So: WHERE to GET BACK the OLD VERSION of the game?

Okay, I've found the previous vrs. Now continue playing in comfort and with comfort CORRECT and funny translation

I have tried playing this game with a PS5 controller (on Android) and the controls are somewhat weird. Any possible to have a second controller mapping in the game? What is more, is it possible to increase the size of the UI components when playing with a controller?

As for slowness issues, the game is sometimes reported by the Android OS as not responding, so just wanted to add this to echo other comments in here.

Está Update está funcionando fatal, la versión anterior funcionaba correctamente y sin problemas de rendimiento, no le encuentro lógica que Shipwrecked me funcione bien, pero ROG en esta nueva actualización funciona fatal, el juego está bien, los controles quizás sean nefastos y algo bugueados en muchas ocasiones, pero al menos arreglen el problema de rendimiento, están por sacar NewHome y no terminan de pulir las entregas ya existentes en dispositivos celulares, por favor sería de agradecer que lo arreglen

Archived