• Bee Queen
    • Klaus
    • Toadstool
    • Malbatross
    • Crab King
    • Shadow Pieces/Ancient Guardian
    • Ancient Fuelweaver
    • Celestial Champion

Hello everyone, today I have a question regarding the music for Don't Starve Together. What's your favorite boss theme? Personally the mixture of simplicity and rather dark nature of Fuelweaver's theme makes it my favorite. But I also like Crab King's theme, similiar to his boss fight yes that is what I just said fight me

celestial champion has rose to my favorite, i get severe chills every time i hear it. i mean so far it is the final boss so i suppose it makes sense its like that

and klaus is my second favorite, because i end up fighting klaus a lot and will never get tired of both phases themes. phase 2 esp, because even though it sounds similar to the first one it gets a lot more urgent (probably because in the perspective of the survivors, him coming back to life then biting you with his stomach is absolutely terrifying)

I think the Malbatross theme is severely underrated. It would definitely be the 3rd on my list. The music makes the Malbatross strangely scary, but in a weird goofy way. It doesn't make much sense I guess. I'm bad at describing music.

I think Klei does a great job with all the nautical themes. My favorite from all the Don't Starve games is definitely the Sealnado theme.

That being said, Celestial Champion wins by a landslide in my opinion, that theme is perfection.

Archived