Who is the best boi?

Who is the best boi?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Well, who is it?

• Chester
    • Hutch
    • Ro Bin
    • Packim Baggims

While he wouldn't win my award for the cutest and is the only bag boi with no upgrades, i have the most affection towards Ro Bin. While I just take the other ones with me occasionally, I never go anywhere without Ro Bin. He is the best ruins buddy for distracting enemies and easily activate door-opener plates and I don't know, it might just be his facial expression of constant mild confusion, that I relate to and the way he says eeeee-boook every 20 seconds.

5 minutes ago, Slagger said:

Merms,

but only if they could figure out how to go the pigs without being insta killed by tentacles and spiders lol

i mean ive been to the swamp and merms frick them up ive actually tested one natural spawning merm house pig house and tier 2 spider den the pig was added for shits and giggles and died immediately but the merms took care of the spiders

7 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Friendly reminder that neither pigs, nor merms, nor Walter are bouncy enough to compete and therefore not part of the poll

who are you to decide who is bouncy or not, in our hearts we all are bouncy

Archived