bizarre experiences on really weird servers

I entered this server: DST roleplay: classic survival
It took me ten minutes to get in, and once on the character selection screen there were crazy things like anthropomorphic ravens (strictly with no collection animation) or, why not, Charlie. (sure, she survives against herself).
Once inside, choosing the crow with the hat, I found myself near a portal with a handful of glommers, some small, others pink; gorge plants, unknown plants of who knows what dark mod of the workshop; inventory with at least 40 slots and without even a backpack! Not even time who to ask what was the horror I had in front of me that I was banned.
What to say...

You basically entered a casual DST server hosted by someone who don't know you can set the game to single / friend only :|

(i mean really this is like 1/3 of servers you can browse)

Just now, ADM said:

You basically entered a casual DST server hosted by someone who don't know you can set the game to single / friend only :|

(i mean really this is like 1/3 of servers you can browse)

Tbh I set alot of solo worlds to public, but put some rediculous nigh-impossible to guess password on them so friends can just see I'm playing solo world. :P

Was looking for PvP servers specifically. Entered servers, that had PvP/competitive in the description. Asked, just to be sure, if the people there were fighting each other. Was told no on several servers and left...

(Still not as sad as the one time I entered a Minecraft pvp server and was told, pvp is too barbaric...)

On 6/8/2021 at 6:36 PM, Pop Guy said:

I entered this server: DST roleplay: classic survival
It took me ten minutes to get in, and once on the character selection screen there were crazy things like anthropomorphic ravens (strictly with no collection animation) or, why not, Charlie. (sure, she survives against herself).
Once inside, choosing the crow with the hat, I found myself near a portal with a handful of glommers, some small, others pink; gorge plants, unknown plants of who knows what dark mod of the workshop; inventory with at least 40 slots and without even a backpack! Not even time who to ask what was the horror I had in front of me that I was banned.
What to say...
Don't go in, it really sucks as a server 

[Sweating] Well this is awkward I am the owner of that server, I usually get rid of people who: 1. Do not interact in the RP  2. Do not speak English  3. Greif or say nasty words. I am quite sorry for the confusion but I will let you know that I am not an evil monster.

2 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

[Sweating] Well this is awkward I am the owner of that server, I usually get rid of people who: 1. Do not interact in the RP  2. Do not speak English  3. Greif or say nasty words. I am quite sorry for the confusion but I will let you know that I am not an evil monster.

Sorry, I didn't mean it was a bad server; maybe I was a bit impulsive; if you want I will delete the topic, I did not want to offend anyone, really. :wilson_flower:

1 hour ago, Pop Guy said:

Sorry, I didn't mean it was a bad server; maybe I was a bit impulsive; if you want I will delete the topic, I did not want to offend anyone, really. :wilson_flower:

Lol, it's fine buddy my friends all got a good laugh at how when I decide to get chaotic can be to someone who may not know what's going on! All in a good day, and unbanned ya so you can see any more chaos when I get bored. :lol:

Archived