Mount & Not starving

Hey, DST community, what do you think about flying mountable animals in the game? Something like Woby, without ability to fight. This animals should live on lunar island, better on lunar archipelago and be harder to time, then beefalo, for example, eat just special food, like seaweeds and mushrooms.

15 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Sounds really situational. The idea of flying over the ocean and walls... That sounds really cool, but would make boats useless. Unless... Hm. I'm honestly not sure what to think

I was joking initially but hear me out now...

Celestial Duck. Only appears on the Lunar Island after the Celestial Champion has been defeated. Super annoying and tedious to tame. Can't attack. Can fly over ocean/walls. Players can dismount ON TOP OF WALLS.

This would give players a legit way to play with the Y-Axis building techniques. Great idea OP!

49 minutes ago, DajeKotlyar said:

With this Duck we can actually use anenemies (hope, write it correct). It is useless right now.

Do you mean the anenemy starfish trap? Because if so, that currently has some of the most interesting technical aspects in the game right now, so I certainly wouldn’t call it useless. : P

Do you mean goat farms and placing anenemies under chess in the ruins? Yes, there is in the game. But I personally don't use it, and don't ever see how it used in regular game.

But with flying mountable animals we can use it like normal traps.

If I lose something, pls, tell me

I would love if it were like finding Dodos in the ocean and raising them first so them we can have a mount of our own to train, a flying mount is really good even if all it does is fly so I guess it would have to be involved. Celestial Duck would be really nice, Woodie on a duck in the ocean would be just too much for the guy to handle.

Archived