[Spaced Out! Update] - 463874

Would love to see some plug slug and pip morphs, perhaps even through radiation mutations? I have felt like I can still play the game completely ignoring radiation minus one radbolt generator for the research that I just place in the ambient radiation from the sun.

Loving the frequency of updates and all the new content though!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

I feel like we can get much more green thumb content now with nuclear reactor and such.

We can have tier 1 plants (wild) like our current plants are and if you plant them, they don't need anything but they also don't provide much food, so you can start crosbreeding and mutating them with skilled dupes.

I guess tier 2 plants could be like domesticated plants normal needs normal production, then tier 2 variants like mutated stuff.

Tier 3 plants would probably need some exotic fertilizer and provide some quality food material or production? Like water vapor producing plant from CO2 or crazy stuff like that. Oh and to kill 2 birds with one stone they could require to be powered, because why not? Tier 3 plants requiring all your 200kW sour gas boiling plant output :D

Or plants that eat natural gas.

Edit: to clarify power use: think of it as a self contained terrarium with airflow heat control etc etc.

Edited by cpy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2021 at 10:57 AM, cpy said:

I feel like we can get much more green thumb content now with nuclear reactor and such.

We can have tier 1 plants (wild) like our current plants are and if you plant them, they don't need anything but they also don't provide much food, so you can start crosbreeding and mutating them with skilled dupes.

I guess tier 2 plants could be like domesticated plants normal needs normal production, then tier 2 variants like mutated stuff.

Tier 3 plants would probably need some exotic fertilizer and provide some quality food material or production? Like water vapor producing plant from CO2 or crazy stuff like that. Oh and to kill 2 birds with one stone they could require to be powered, because why not? Tier 3 plants requiring all your 200kW sour gas boiling plant output :D

Or plants that eat natural gas.

Edit: to clarify power use: think of it as a self contained terrarium with airflow heat control etc etc.

+1 green thumb ...still hoping for more fat reactor complexity though.

Also, what about some kind of thorn plant which is purely decorative and which starts to grow around buildings :confused::confused::confused:

One dedicated Jungle asteroid with palm trees, waterfalls and hanging bridges would be ace :congratulatory:

image.png.1d7fe7b8849d9ae0023e9352bffbff58.pngimage.png.5820e9ae4fd774e90f506efbea150480.pngimage.thumb.png.f43c41bb0ce28eaf35d6ed0291067b20.pngimage.thumb.png.bbe3006e1776cb4399f0b09d7abc03cd.png

Cob webs in the brain ? Sabaton will blow them away...

Edited by babba
  • GL Happy 1