Problem with the bundling wrap skin

So with the last update we got a bundling wrap skin. First I was really hyped about it, because I thought we could now have different skins for packages in our inventory. And of course we can, but after a short time testing, I have to say that it is not really useable for me. 

First: You have to remember switching skins after unwrapping and wrapping something. 
Second: I always have some more bundling wrap in my inventory that I use quickly and then I craft the paper back to a wrap again after some seconds or minutes, I think lots of players are doing it like this. But than I can't change the skin or I need to have wraps with both skins in my inventory which costs one inventory slot. 

Maybe I'm the only one that has this problem, but I think there is a lot of lost potential here. My suggestion: A little button when we use a bundling wrap to bundle items with which skins it should get bundled. I don't need different skined paper, but the option to choose the skin as I use the wrap. 

Maybe Klei doesn't want this because of the "pay2win" aspect of it. But I don't think it is really a huge deal and the possibility is already there. It's just a little QOL change that would be so useful. Now that skins are there I would love to really use it!

I'm interessted what you guys think of it. 

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

I'm surprised they gave bundling wrap a skin at all since not knowing what's inside is part of it. 

I've always found that a really lame feature and use mods to show me whats inside it despite the fact I've never used a bundling wrap, like you really think they couldn't label them?

7 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

I've always found that a really lame feature and use mods to show me whats inside it despite the fact I've never used a bundling wrap, like you really think they couldn't label them?

I don't think they were focused on realism when designing the piece of paper that pauses the spoilage of the 80 pumpkins inside it.

9 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

Is part of the balance. Is one of the most op items in the game

Archived