However it is worthy to note that it is finite at the moment, you can only get so much super coolant. (Even if it is a big number). No more giant pools of super coolant for dupes to swim in. :'( 

1 hour ago, Hokaeru said:

However it is worthy to note that it is finite at the moment, you can only get so much super coolant. (Even if it is a big number). No more giant pools of super coolant for dupes to swim in. :'( 

Ya, I suggest to make liquid carbon solidify to graphite instead of refined carbon.. I'd still don't know how to make 4326°C .. but at least it would theoretically be infinte... 

Or simply make refined carbon transform to graphite at say 3000° .. that would be doable with the thungston vulcano.

54 minutes ago, Oxygenbreather said:

I'd still don't know how to make 4326°C

they need add game the melting furnace like industrial company's use, those use allot Energy in real world. of course can use old fashion ways as well by burn wood or use propane

one company for example  have 2800℃ vacuum melting machinery, it uses 750KW electric power

at game it means you need build the  883 steam turbines

56 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

they need add game the melting furnace like industrial company's use, those use allot Energy in real world. of course can use old fashion ways as well by burn wood or use propane

one company for example  have 2800℃ vacuum melting machinery, it uses 750KW electric power

In a world a simple water boiler requires funky automation controls, because it would otherwise always turn itself of at 70°? (I never fully comprehended why they did this and how it was a good idea)

1 hour ago, Oxygenbreather said:

In a world a simple water boiler requires funky automation controls, because it would otherwise always turn itself of at 70°? (I never fully comprehended why they did this and how it was a good idea)

another thing is they could add the game the power line with 2 wire like in real world. with this method you could also self make the heaters by connect both sides together

heat can be done also with this way without almost any power loss , kind off bug

heatmaking.thumb.png.5bedadce3417d10d2a3133d2e0b090e5.png

infinity heat maker without power loss

heatmaking.thumb.png.e69466c4da908bde2a132ba2c99025fc.pngheatmaking.thumb.png.d673c22c5695b522be0364d6d04a8e2f.png

975 c is max , after that items start break down

2 hours ago, Oxygenbreather said:

I think they wanted to make heating stuff up not too easy. I do agree that this was probably not the best decision. I think that once you have steel, the Space Heater and the Tepidizer should go a lot higher without having to pulse them. On the other hand, then they would have to nerv them because with the steam turbine you could make power from nothing otherwise. So maybe things should stay as they are. 

Or maybe just make both energy wise as it actually is, direct electrical heating (tempetizer) should take more energy for the same amount of heat generated than pumping heat (aquatuner). Thats why heating a house with a heat pump takes less electricity than with electric radiators. So either the "loop energy" with a steam engine is created with both (aquatuner and tempetizer) or neither. And I think currently it doesn't work as closed loop with an aquatuner..

On 5/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, gabberworld said:

That`ll be great :congratulatory::x

Meet & Greet :cheerful:

as far i know this should run without help

On 5/8/2021 at 6:01 PM, Oxygenbreather said:

And I think currently it doesn't work as closed loop with an aquatuner..

heatloop.thumb.png.c76e33198d7a7f0831a9a6b0504bea02.png

when i tested this and aquatuner run constantly  ,steam temp slowly started increase, note for setup this up you need pump to room at somewhere 36 720kg steam, room needs heated up at least 200c before you turn steam turbines on because heat increasing very slowly by self. i not tested with turbines turn on right away , but im guessing it takes allot cycles for get full 200c by self

i added steam turbines water output to bottom for make sure that steam heat stays stable at up

you could also include to there for other side the thermo regulator as this setup makes enoh energy for run both the aquatuner and regulator

you may call this ice maker if you want or base cooling machine

for increase efficiency even more at that setup, you need make change the steam room, instead off cooling that down you need keep that below 100c

this way steam water is little hotter

setuooop.thumb.png.7934a235b588750bd69d85d9a6c1c988.png

i started from 200c steam and now its been reacting  already almost 202c

heatingup.thumb.png.e2d1f612217f6e03068af89d8df1cff6.png

note this setup may go high as 975c in long run soo you need think about extra protections

yes this is nothing todo with Graphite :biggrin-new:

On 5/8/2021 at 2:15 PM, Oxygenbreather said:

I'd still don't know how to make 4326°C

Theoretically possible by melting a thermium aquatuner in vacuum by having it run supercoolant in a closed loop, then pumping the liquid niobium into a metal refinery and using it as a "coolant" until it reaches that temperature. Then you have to somehow use that to melt diamond glass tiles or something.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:13 PM, MiniDeathStar said:

Theoretically possible by melting a thermium aquatuner in vacuum by having it run supercoolant in a closed loop,

it slows down at 1500c

but you could use kiln at vacuum

but yeah you can increase heat by metal refinery.

Archived