Guide: Pipeline

What made you think that? The gif shows both stages of operation (the AT turns on and off on a timer). As you can see the tube is full - 10kg.

1.gif.322ee295b90e5c7975182ba1bb9728ed.gif
It rarely happens that the pipe is full, including the bypass. Then the circulation stops. This can be seen immediately during construction and is easy to fix - by cleaning the 1st segment of the pipe.
But what if the pipe is not filled completely? I have not met.

Previous poster was partially right. The post he has forwarded shows how to make AT bypass without having to empty one segment in any case.

With the single bridging you're using, you "may" have to empty one segment after filling the loop, depending on some factors including if your AT is running or not at time X or Y while you're filling the loop. With the double bridging, this is something that should never happen. And if the loop is enclosed, and not accessible by dups, that's something you would prefer.

That said, it doesn't make the single bridging "not working" in any way.

4 hours ago, degr said:

image.png.a137c6ab392a136b68825163fc046e19.png

update

Hm, I see, it is not matter. And it work smooth? Even you start-stop it?

as it have forever loop, why it should not work? sometimes i seen issue but im guessing its because by adding pipes wrongly 

if talk about that empty pipe then that is need for this kind loop.

if you want stable

you need use then something like that

stable.thumb.png.ce1fb73341da163add0cd9ae8d5d40ac.png

34 minutes ago, degr said:

and what i should look at there exactly? it does need empty pipe because sometimes liquid stuck inside the cooler.

you mean like this

stable.thumb.png.a816af023da136da22ab646d14c72797.png

yes its stable, but 99% times you not even need that, i personally even forget that  setup

19 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

it does need empty pipe because sometimes liquid stuck inside the cooler

That was reason why I start discussion

2 hours ago, gabberworld said:

if you want stable

5 hours ago, degr said:

image.png.a137c6ab392a136b68825163fc046e19.png

Hm, I see, it is not matter. And it work smooth? Even you start-stop it?

It is the lack of water in that segment that makes it possible. Moreover, that section of the pipe is always empty, if you build the circuit correctly. And for that you just need to fill the circuit with a bridge.

Afterwards, this circuit works 100% stable. Even more, 1000% consistently.

On 5/2/2021 at 2:25 PM, OxCD said:

With the single bridging you're using, you "may" have to empty one segment after filling the loop, depending on some factors including if your AT

Missed your post... You described it correctly. During the construction phase, it is implied that AT does not work. Then there is no problem at all.

7 hours ago, gabberworld said:

i think you misunderstand the stable what he talks, at that setup sometimes loop have one pipe empty from liquid when turn it on and off

Correct. Sometimes the aquatuner will store the contents of 1 segment when disabled by automation after putting it to work.

That's why most loops seen will have a double bridge for that extra buffer.

I have encountered two problems with bypass operation:
1. Let's call it "overfilling" - when the whole pipe, including the bypass, fills up. It is easy to cure - a plumber cleans 1 segment of the pipe.
2. "Underfilling" the pipe - when the bridge that fills the circuit comes down before the aquatuner passed both stages (on/off). It is treated by refilling the pipe.

In the thread you refer to, most have no problem with single bridge.In all my few hundred circuits, I haven't encountered (or noticed) one.

Either you are describing an early game glitch, fixed, or very rare. Can you demonstrate it?

Archived