Mod For Easier Crafting

Hey forum, pardon if the title sounds weird, I didn't really know what to make it. 

Recently I've been trying to get some friends into DST, and one of them finds the crafting system a bit overwhelming. While I told her that she'd get used to it the more she plays, she asked me if there was a mod that would ease one of her main concerns; one that lets you click on an item in a crafting recipe, which would redirect you to the crafting recipe of that item, or something of that nature.

So, for example, say I wanted to craft a Spear. The recipe involves Rope and I don't know how to make it, so I click on the Rope and it'd redirect me to the Refine Tab where it'd show me that I need three Cut Grass. (A very difficult recipe, I know).

Does anybody know a mod similar to this? If not, no worries. Thanks for the time. <3 

I don't know of any mods to do that but almost every pre-requisite that you craft for other items is in the refine tab, so she can just click on that. Off the top of my head the only recipes that involves something you craft from a tab other than refine are things with electrical doodads in the science tab, but those're right next to the first thing you craft with them.

On 4/29/2021 at 3:03 PM, Cheggf said:

I don't know of any mods to do that but almost every pre-requisite that you craft for other items is in the refine tab, so she can just click on that. Off the top of my head the only recipes that involves something you craft from a tab other than refine are things with electrical doodads in the science tab, but those're right next to the first thing you craft with them.

You're not wrong, but there's a few more, such as spears for the fire and ice staves, pickaxe for the thermal stone, or the compass for the cartographer table. There are problaby others as well. Also, I cant recall if the purple gems are in the refine tab, but also those.

Archived