Please add a "more" ancient statue toggle

Spend the better part of an afternoon playing DST to get content for my Wormwood guide, only for the ruins to be barren. The ruins can be very small on console but getting 5 statues or less is kinda ridiculous. Restarted multiple times already and at one point I had 1 statues at the start and that was it. 

Sometimes its great with 8-10 statues per "square" in the military biome. Not sure why it isn't consistent at all.

I just think the 8 statue set piece with 2 bishops needs to be guaranteed. It’s in the Sacred biome, and you will most likely get 1 or 2 of these set pieces, but it’s not guaranteed.

In the same vein there’s also a separate bug where the ruins is totally empty from world generation; clockworks, broken clockworks, statues, ancient guardian all missing. This really needs to be fixed. If this happens to you, run the command TheWorld:PushEvent(“resetruins”)

14 minutes ago, Mantas said:

Ehh, I don't need giant ruins myself, I think there will be plenty of caves to fill for Klei eventually if they'll want to.

i wish they add more point of interest in the caves but also i dont see why there is huge empty muddy biomes with, sometimes, little ruins

1 hour ago, Friendly Grass said:

I just think the 8 statue set piece with 2 bishops needs to be guaranteed. It’s in the Sacred biome, and you will most likely get 1 or 2 of these set pieces, but it’s not guaranteed.

In the same vein there’s also a separate bug where the ruins is totally empty from world generation; clockworks, broken clockworks, statues, ancient guardian all missing. This really needs to be fixed. If this happens to you, run the command TheWorld:PushEvent(“resetruins”)

No commands on console. Had a world where the lunar island was a tile away from the mainland. Thing was that once I got to the ruins everything was empty. I don't think I've ever felt so soul crushed in this game. 

This was before you could regenerate the current world. 

Archived