Other Spaced Out Starting Astroids

I was wondering if there has been ay discussion of the release of additional starting asteroid types for Spaced Out expansion. I really enjoyed my first two playthroughs on Terra & Swamp, but was planning on waiting on additional types before starting another. I wasnt sure if they are waiting because they just want to test Terra & Swamp first, or if there was  some actual plan or roadmap for the other types? Seeing them right below the two i can choose is killing me!

Sorry if this question has already been addressed.

I think eventually we will get multiple start combinations for both vanilla and cluster starts. Currently we are getting the easier basic ones. Next probably a vanilla forest and vanilla swamp then stuff like rime, volcanea, oassise versions for both types and maybe some new start options like heavy radiation start or starting on a water planetoid.

13 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

I think eventually we will get multiple start combinations for both vanilla and cluster starts. Currently we are getting the easier basic ones. Next probably a vanilla forest and vanilla swamp then stuff like rime, volcanea, oassise versions for both types and maybe some new start options like heavy radiation start or starting on a water planetoid.

I hope they also include a variation of some of the modded ideas people came up with. I really enjoyed the islands map, and while I never tried the tiny map variant I always enjoyed seeing the designs people came up with.

I'm hoping for some sort of challenge cluster. I would like a world were you have to launch a rocket before you can access resources like iron, crude oil, and reed fiber to really challenge you to rush rockets. Hopefully a version of Oassisse would have a challenge like this

27 minutes ago, Red Oolong said:

I'm hoping for some sort of challenge cluster. I would like a world were you have to launch a rocket before you can access resources like iron, crude oil, and reed fiber to really challenge you to rush rockets. Hopefully a version of Oassisse would have a challenge like this

Sounds good as an additional starting option.

Archived