Some issues I see with the new update (Spoilers)

While the introduction of the Moonstorm taking over a zone of the map is interesting, the storm doesn't offer anything other than the materials required for the boss fight which don't have other use outside of it.

The loot of the boss seems a bit unfair for a multiplayer point. Unlike other bosses, there aren't other items that benefit the players as a group; the crown is the only special item and can only be used by one person at the time.

5 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Unlike other bosses, there aren't other items that benefit the players as a group; the crown is the only special item and can only be used by one person at the time.

I thought the boss can be rebuilt and killed again for another Tiara?

I’m just going to leave this image here:

027F7BE7-0829-4337-9C04-C4461547B1E4.thumb.jpeg.87a2acfd2598ca2629e5257e2ad47d4d.jpeg

This is from their rhymes with play stream, and it clearly states “Creatures should be mutated by the Moonglass & hostile towards the player”

And NOW there’s a Moonstorm that drops this glass from the heavens? Oh boy.. you guys just aren’t realizing how screwed you actually are when Klei reaches these updates conclusion- Your little Celestial Champion is probably only the start of your problems...

I think the same about the materials but not about the boss loot, it should have more stuff so we can fight him again and also is a long task so it wont be op to give him more loot. But if you are more than one player, just fight him again like happens with the rest of the bosses

We should have new recipes (the moon tab still having little things to craft) with the new 2 materials, it will encorage to have that storm again which could be a drowback if it appears in a plave where visited often by the players. For farming tons of glass we already have the grotto and the hot springs, there is no need to make the moonstorm another found of it (is cool but it should give only glass as useful material). I want recipes with the infused iron.. i  mean glass and with the electric balls (permanent light fueled by electricity?)

With the boss having just 1 infinity durability item and the storm not offering nothing useful outside of giving materials for that boss fights feels like a missed opportunity to bring a new cool way of getting new stuff

Also, i dont know if is already a thing, but hounds should revive in the main land if they die in the storm or at night and moonrock pengulls should spawn in winter  in the same conditions mentioned. More mutant variants would be cool  like shattered spider queen for the moon spiders (and make the nest change in the storm)

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Also, i dont know if is already a thing, but hounds should revive in the main land if they die in the storm or at night and moonrock pengulls should spawn in winter  in the same conditions mentioned.

It's a thing already.  It's anywhere on the mainland while the storm is active. 

23 hours ago, lakhnish said:

I thought the boss can be rebuilt and killed again for another Tiara?

I know but the problem is that the crown and upgrading the Celestial Orb are the only things gained from the boss. 

Comparing it to other bosses: With Bee Queen, in adition to her crown, she also drops a blueprint for Bundling Wrap and Royal Jelly, these items can be used by other players at some extent for Jelly Beans and the making of various Bundle Wraps. Ancient Fuelweaver drops the Bone Armor, Helmet and the Thurible, but also resets the caves which is helpful to aquire resources.

5 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

I´m not complaining about the loot or anything. I was expecting this thing below. But instead for warm, to cold stuff. I was 100 % sure it was going to be the loot of this boss.

mod_publish_preview.jpg

it will be so underwhelming when we have fridge, an staff with 50 uses and icy fishes

also the boss have any ice spell (for ck would have more sense)

Archived