my theory about why wes can't talk

I looked it up and too much helium right out kills you by asphyxiation. It can also cause air bubbles to build up in your blood vessels and cause a stroke, its nasty stuff. 

Apparently a stroke can cause you to lose your voice for up to six months, its called chronic aphasia. 

7 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I looked it up and too much helium right out kills you by asphyxiation. It can also cause air bubbles to build up in your blood vessels and cause a stroke, its nasty stuff. 

Apparently a stroke can cause you to lose your voice for up to six months, its called chronic aphasia. 

In the constant all things work different,and i know this theory is a bit illogical but in dst we have so much illogical things

My head cannon says that he has some rare mutation or symbiosis with gut bacteria that he exhales a large amount of Hydrogen, not helium.

Hydrogen can be a by product of living organisms (as a matter of fact our intestinal bacteria produce a very small % of that gas normally. Of course it’s much more predominant the production of carbon dioxide, and to a smaller degree methane, but hydrogen is also there) and Hydrogen is also lighter than air.

It’s normally not used to inflate balloons because it’s highly reactive with heat and oxygen, and it explodes with the faintest spark. But if you did inflate a party balloon with Hydrogen it would float like helium baloons.

Maybe he knows how dangerous his breath is and that’s why he refrains from talking entirely.

If he could also literally spit out fire when placing a torch in front of him, it would prove that Wes is best and that he is holding himself back just because how good natured he is.

4 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

My head cannon says that he has some rare mutation or symbiosis with gut bacteria that he exhales a large amount of Hydrogen, not helium.

Hydrogen can be a by product of living organisms (as a matter of fact our intestinal bacteria produce a very small % of that gas normally. Of course it’s much more predominant the production of carbon dioxide, and to a smaller degree methane, but hydrogen is also there) and Hydrogen is also lighter than air.

It’s normally not used to inflate balloons because it’s highly reactive with heat and oxygen, and it explodes with the faintest spark. But if you did inflate a party balloon with Hydrogen it would float like helium baloons.

Maybe he knows how dangerous his breath is and that’s why he refrains from talking entirely.

If he could also literally spit out fire when placing a torch in front of him, it would prove that Wes is best and that he is holding himself back just because how good natured he is.

Now everything makes sense:wolfgangstache:

Archived