Aren't gauge colors reversed in this game from what is actually used irl?

Red for full and green for empty is weird.

Red should be the bottom, green on top. I mean when it's full it's all green, right? Lots of gas... running low would be red. Actually any color gauge in this game seems reversed with red when something is nearing full. I guess maybe that's the inverted charm of a dupe's world?

Not like anything explodes when overfilled. No red zone. no danger.

I mean:

HILO-GAUGE-big.jpg

Yes. I am. The gauge. Not signals. Like I wrote in the title- "gauge."

I find it humorous but often times when not being careful, I react as in the real world and my mind triggers the wrong reaction.

Dupes' world is silly world.

Ah, well in that case because they work like heat guages, where more is worse.

Presumably because you can have bins empty because they've not been set up yet, but a bin can only reach capacity by being in use. 

image.png.2e9bc7fe4373f20cfc11f3d66cb48429.png "ONi red" = Full, danger. Feed water ( blue ). Similar to default switch = ON for nuclear devices.

@JRup

I need water. I take any friendly rocket, please send 40 tons of water to my colony. Many thanks.

Ive got the multiplayer preview branch running ( publicMP_testing ), please join my session. The password to join is "water2021tankU". Water, so thirsty. Urgent !

Archived