Tele conveyor loader: Allow specification of x ton amount for colony transfer

Teleporter conveyor loader: Please allow to specify x ton amount for colony conveyor loader transfer.

My colony has 5.7 tons steel.

image.png.c161b26b051609ed6c64cd0a8cfb8ec3.png

In the time of the DLC I have never seen a colonies teleporter conveyor loader accounting for any materials, it has always been "broken" and all my colony materials show as: 0 tons.

image.png.bdbc9dfd85fe449157e0d5174b1d5a18.png

The suggestion I am kindly asking for is to allow me to specify a certain ton amount which I can have manually dupe carried to the conveyor loader for colony transfer ( for food: kcal amount ).

In this example case I would like to have a field where I can enter 2000kg as steel colony transfer amount, which my dupes then can bring to the teleporter conveyor loader. Many thanks :p

. image.png.4ac622ab69bafeffbc6c1749f63ceb06.png

image.png.9212c5f87e33d9b6f5684d86e92347ca.png

:confused: Mhhhh mhhhh. How does this make sense ? Is it possible to store stuff in the convey loader(temporary), without having the teleporter to instantly beam it over ? No comprehende :confused: Perhaps make it a kind of dedicated teleporter loader beam unit and actually show in that building what the colony has on materials - Showing everything there with null tons...Mhhhh, I dont find it helpful. I see that it has built rails connected, but I would expect it to show me what the colony has on total materials as I select the "teleporter loader". Instead the game currently handles it like a generic loader which basically only tells me that it has nothing stored in it currently.

image.png.7541cd4e18177cc7e0485ede927fbb86.pngimage.png.8f5c9cf47dbe71e9563e9f7e8ed983a6.png

@JoeW Didn`t have my radioactive coffee yet, can you please move this to the suggestion section ? Many thanks :rolleyes:

It's not a great solution, but I've been solving this by putting a storage bin next to the teleporter. Set it to 2 tons of steel, let the dupes fill it, empty it onto the floor, then have the autosweeper load it into the conveyer input.

So far I’ve been doing this, for food, by adding a counter linked to a element sensor on the conveyor belt. It works for ongoing production and could be adapted to materials by reloading them onto the belt. It is a ratio kind of system, 20% here, 80% there.

Archived