Who would you choose for voice actors of the survivors

I actually have an old video I made when I drew Mr.Skitts along to "Oogie Boogie" song from Nightmare Before Christmas, but my brain also hears him sounding more like Beetle juice at times along with that demon esc vibe. And rarely I hear him shouting out lines from the Snatcher from a Hat in time.

Keith David is another one of my fave voice actors.  Not sure where I'd place him, but yeah, Fuelweaver could work...

I'm kinda torn on who I'd have play the kid characters.  I mean, on the one hand, adult woman voice actors can and have played kids (up to and including male teenagers, on occasion) of all genders for decades quite successfully (Nancy Cartwright says hi), but on the other hand, maybe actual young actors would sound more authentic?  ANY of the ladies I posted video links of earlier (especially Tara Strong and Kath Soucie) could do kid voices (and heck, in one clip, Kath Soucie even played _a boy scout_! (in "Zootpopia".  Okay so he was a fox, big whoop...) Though I'm not sure about the whole "white person as black character" thing.  Maybe Cree Summer would work?) 

On the OTHER other hand, in some of those clips, I could just HEAR Wurt's voice for example.  (Yes, (at least) three hands.  I never said the metaphorical person I'm talking about was _human_...)
Wendy would need to sound...young but dead inside.  I'm picturing the vocal equivalent of Wednesday Addams.  ("Are they made from real Girl Scouts?")  But I'm not sure who would be best for that.

I've also come to the conclusion that Tara Strong in Snark Mode sounds almost _exaclty_ how I hear some of Willow's lines in my head.  (I wish I could remember exactly what points in the video made me think that, but it did happen several times.)  So I think she'd make a decent Willow, but that might be mainly because she makes a decent LOT of characters.  : P

...Notorious

Archived