Ideas to next QoL

(sorry for my bad eng)
I really like these updates and I would like to share my ideas with improvements and simplifications.

1) For example, now we have a skins for uncraftable items. And we have Clean Sweeper. It's good but i think it's was be better If for crafting Clean Sweeper should require Prestihatitator, not Shadow Manipulator

2) Also, about start item skins. What about allowing the player to change the skin of the starting item (I got this idea when my newbie friend asked: "why abigail doesn't have a skin, when I have this skin")
I made a quick sketch of how this could be implemented visually:

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.b6ee55115ae349bb550df056ee2d5a94.png

3) Some characters like Winona, Wigfrid, etc have more than 10 skin packs, but we have only 10 slots for saving skins.
I like this save-skin mechanic, but I hope that we get more slots in the future

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.a6935339bf7ce6d303100fc3cc181385.png

Thank you for reading!♥♥♥

Assuming that all future QoL updates will continue to expand and improve upon today’s existing QoL update-

I would like to see a “Random” option for each resource type- I mean it’s great to have control over how little or how much something spawns, but where’s the “Random” option that does it automatically?

I can host Permanent Dark Worlds & Permanent Day Worlds- I would love a Permanent Full Moon choice added here.

There are 4 Updates still scheduled to come this year (not including Reworks, New Characters or the aforementioned 2nd QoL) So whatever Klei adds during those 4 updates I also hope gets added to these setting choices.

Lastly I kinda want a Randomize everything button: for example: Does Pig King Spawn? yes/no/maybe? And I would like to see Totally Normal Trees added to the things I can toggle less/more of as well :) 

I want to see more interaction between the mainland and the ocean.

For example, when it rains in spring, the sea rises. In winter, there will be ice floes after snow. After the full moon, there will be events similar to red tide, poisonous shells, strange and evil creatures.

……

All in all, more interesting events, more new challenges.

Here seems to be the idea of life update. Did I send it wrong

33 minutes ago, tulips said:

I want to see more interaction between the mainland and the ocean.

For example, when it rains in spring, the sea rises. In winter, there will be ice floes after snow. After the full moon, there will be events similar to red tide, poisonous shells, strange and evil creatures.

……

All in all, more interesting events, more new challenges.

Here seems to be the idea of life update. Did I send it wrong

it will be very cool and i hope klei added it but QoL means quality of life

4 hours ago, AlexAT said:

1) For example, now we have a skins for uncraftable items. And we have Clean Sweeper. It's good but i think it's was be better If for crafting Clean Sweeper should require Prestihatitator, not Shadow Manipulator

Hard agree

2) Also, about start item skins. What about allowing the player to change the skin of the starting item (I got this idea when my newbie friend asked: "why abigail doesn't have a skin, when I have this skin")
I made a quick sketch of how this could be implemented visually:

I don't know, I think abigail should have more skins like how the beard bros have a beard for every skin but I dont think it should have a picker like that

3) Some characters like Winona, Wigfrid, etc have more than 10 skin packs, but we have only 10 slots for saving skins.
I like this save-skin mechanic, but I hope that we get more slots in the future

Being someone with all of Webber's skins (of which has one of the most amounts of skins), I have also thought about "why do I not have enough slots for all of my skins?", another option I think would be to have something like this image.png.b96cc495cabf1e071bff3f015c59be8f.png in game and have it say like "Equip All" on head pieces where it would automatically use all of that skins items.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I would like to see a “Random” option for each resource type- I mean it’s great to have control over how little or how much something spawns, but where’s the “Random” option that does it automatically?

This should not be any kind of priority but I guess?

I can host Permanent Dark Worlds & Permanent Day Worlds- I would love a Permanent Full Moon choice added here.

Or shorter moon cycles

Lastly I kinda want a Randomize everything button: for example: Does Pig King Spawn? yes/no/maybe? And I would like to see Totally Normal Trees added to the things I can toggle less/more of as well :) 

Thats, surely and idea Mike

Archived