Looking For Players: PS4:

Now I know. I really tried creating this topic in the PS4 forums and got no responses in an entire week. So, I'm going to try here. 

I've really been trying to find a commutative team. Have yet to be able to, if you are wanting to group up with me, just friend me on PS.

(Please don't flood this thread with "OOHHH YOU SHOULDN'T POST THIS HERE!!!" I'm just trying to find people to play with.)

PSN: RoughCactus69

Sincerely,

Cactus

I also play PS4!!! *PSN Friend Unlocked: Cactus* Hopefully that is....

My PSN is Somoene_Playing, I normally play on the weekends, because of High School (I don’t like High School ;-;) I’ve also always wanted to create kinda of an elite/organized team to play Don’t Starve Together with, it’s kinda annoying always having to find new players just to have them leave and never come back.

I have some problem on connection and last time i tried to play i can't enter to my world, when i fix that i'll be more active.. 
Also i'm italian, i'll try to communicate the best way i can xD

Btw i have a lot of skin and i played this game a lot.. if u want add me: peyote_115

57 minutes ago, RoughCactus69 said:

(Please don't flood this thread with "OOHHH YOU SHOULDN'T POST THIS HERE!!!" I'm just trying to find people to play with.)

Off topic, but I don’t blame you for that. While I know it’s probably better to post it in the proper category, the PS4/Xbox DST forums are really inactive, so I understand why you want to try looking in a more active part of the forums. It also helps especially that multiple people here play on consoles anyway.

1 hour ago, Peyo33 said:

I have some problem on connection and last time i tried to play i can't enter to my world, when i fix that i'll be more active.. 

Btw i have a lot of skin and i played this game a lot.. if u want add me: peyote_115

Hi Peyo33. The problem you seem to have likely relates to a PSN server issue, you can still play in your worlds if you turn it to local. Some places may get affected while others don’t from my research, so the best way to f8nd out if your country/location is having problems is to go to https://status.playstation.com/, hope this helps most PSN players ho seem to have this issue.

2 hours ago, Peyo33 said:

You name........ didn't show up? 

Just add me.

PSN: RoughCactus69

Sincerely,

Cactus

14 hours ago, Peyo33 said:

I suspected it was you :D  we've played a bunch together. I will add you too mister Cactus, MrRabbit16 is my PSN.

23 hours ago, Lemoncello said:

Hi Peyo33. The problem you seem to have likely relates to a PSN server issue, you can still play in your worlds if you turn it to local. Some places may get affected while others don’t from my research, so the best way to f8nd out if your country/location is having problems is to go to https://status.playstation.com/, hope this helps most PSN players ho seem to have this issue.

yeah i heard about this problem.. i'll check these days if it went back to normal.. btw i add you both!

10 hours ago, BeeClops said:

I suspected it was you :D  we've played a bunch together. I will add you too mister Cactus, MrRabbit16 is my PSN.

heyyyy rabbit! i have to reskin your world since you lost a lot of days xD

I'll be back, i promise!

1 hour ago, Peyo33 said:

yeah i heard about this problem.. i'll check these days if it went back to normal.. btw i add you both!

heyyyy rabbit! i have to reskin your world since you lost a lot of days xD

I'll be back, i promise!

Ill friend you once I’m on, also, Cactus did exactly just that when I invited them to my world *RESKIN*, I’m not annoyed it really helped my base look great!! Thanks Cactus, I hope to play more with you it was a fun time.

Archived