It really shame me to even had to open this subject, but seriously, how do I make the Rocket cargo modules unload their cargo? I was able, during experimental test in a freshly new created save without any mods, load the rocket liquid and gas modules, but I was not able to unload them. Gas and Liquid Modules are loaded correctly, they are getting liquid and gas, the outside ports are connected to respective reservoirs, and they simply don't unload anything. There is a filter somewhere that I'm missing? I searched high and low but could not find anything, beside the rocket interior ports which worked to unload stuff from the cargo modules inside the rocket. Even disabling them or deconstruct them would not change the fact that the modules were no unloading outside the rocket.

I didn't wanted to bring this up, but I'm so frustrated with this that I can't go any longer. Please I would like to know how they work.

43 minutes ago, RageLeague said:

I think how this works is that when your rocket lands, everything in the cargo gets unloaded first, then after that, new cargo can be loaded.

It seems to be so but I think that doesn't happen always (like in this post). Sometimes it is solved in save-reload but not always.

@Ronivan If it is too persistent you could (probably) "manually" unload cargo by selecting the "empty storage" button when you select the cargo module.

59 minutes ago, RageLeague said:

I think how this works is that when your rocket lands, everything in the cargo gets unloaded first, then after that, new cargo can be loaded.

Also worth noting that it only unloads one module at a time so your solid cargo might not want to unload until you empty the gas tank module.

I have no idea on how it works, and it seems a bit buggie. You see, after destroying the all the pipes and installing them again, I was able to unload the liquid cargo. So I loaded the liquid cargo again with clean water for the trip, and the water that went in was not leaving out, which I could understand as something that is supposed to be like this, so you won't get your loaded stuff to instantly goes off the cargo bay. After that successful attempt, we set sail again with our rocket for some exploration trip. We returned home after some cycles, but again, it was not unloading anything, either gas or liquid. Only after I destroyed all the pipes in the ports and installed them again that it unloaded the stuff. Something is quite wrong with this I'm sure.

On 3/7/2021 at 6:39 PM, SharraShimada said:

Thats how i understand it should work. But it does not yet. It just... does nothing.

Worked fine for me in the live version. Looks like they broke something in the testing branch.

Archived