I really like the different main menu screens that are switched for events and content updates. I want there to be a cosmetic like portrait frames but for the loading screens that existed including their OSTs. and you could changed them to auto switch will use whatever the current one is. (yes i know there are mods that turn them but i want something coming from the game without mods)

1 minute ago, --- -.- said:

it would be nice if we can change the main menu and main menu music to previous main menus for free

As far as I know all the previous menus are still in the game, so it would be possible by the help of mods, or maybe a game feature. :encouragement:

The idea of having different theme while another Event is going on is confusing, especially for Streamers; It falls to category of personal interest in stuff so might take a lot of time until they add it, if they ever decide to.

I don't see a problem having this option as part of the game since it's optional to change it.

Archived