Chester should have more abilities? Red, Orange, Green Gems

I would love to see Chester have more transformations for example.

All Red Gems = Furnace keep your thermal warm and cook your food. 

All Orange Gems = Auto Walk around and collect stuff into chester

All Green Gems = Anti Wetness Chester any Items inserted into chester will slowly reduce wetness <-- THIS IS JUST AN IDEA :) 

Lets hear your awesome ideas :)

the nightmare fuel for shadow chester should absolutely be substituted for purple gems since they represent "nightmares" and "shadows"

a green gem chester, could craft some items if the resources are inside him. to turn the crafts on, the player should have the eyebone in the inventory.

a yellow gem chester could make a light source,(since yellow gems are kinda hard to get)that lasts the same as as 2 magiluminescence and could be refueld by putting nightmare fuel insinde him.

maybe a lunar chester with 4 lunar shards, 4 moon rocks  adn a iridescent gem in the middle, but aa dont really know what this transformation could do.

26 minutes ago, Gooey_the_frog said:

the nightmare fuel for shadow chester should absolutely be substituted for purple gems since they represent "nightmares" and "shadows"

a green gem chester, could craft some items if the resources are inside him. to turn the crafts on, the player should have the eyebone in the inventory.

a yellow gem chester could make a light source,(since yellow gems are kinda hard to get)that lasts the same as as 2 magiluminescence and could be refueld by putting nightmare fuel insinde him.

maybe a lunar chester with 4 lunar shards, 4 moon rocks  adn a iridescent gem in the middle, but aa dont really know what this transformation could do.

I love the yellow gem idea yes yes yes. 

7 hours ago, AllFunNGamez said:

I would love to see Chester have more transformations for example.

All Red Gems = Furnace keep your thermal warm and cook your food. 

All Orange Gems = Auto Walk around and collect stuff into chester

All Green Gems = Anti Wetness Chester any Items inserted into chester will slowly reduce wetness 

Lets hear your awesome ideas :)

imagine using green gems for such a useless ability

"All Red Gems = Furnace keep your thermal warm and cook your food" This is extremely overpowered,  it can serve as a fast crock-pot for the whole server! We have a chef so it's not needed. Instead, it should only keep the Thermals warm.

"All Orange Gems = Auto Walk around and collect stuff into chester" Definitely not, imagine someone moving this Chester around and potentially picking stuff that people need on the ground; This is the 3rd suggestion I saw today asking for auto item collection, it's not very difficult to pick stuff.

"All Green Gems" = Anti Wetness Chester any Items inserted into chester will slowly reduce wetness" This is good but a bit expensive if you look at the benefit! This ability should also belong to Red Gem Chester, while Green Gems Chester scares away shadow creates in a small circle, or something.

I can see only the Red Gems getting a connection with Chester tho; Maybe we could upgrade it with something else that keeps living animals alive in it, for example bees and captured butterflies.

I'm not sure if orange, yellow nor green should be used for upgrading chester, they're rare and difficult to obtain, and if Chester dies his transformation will reset once respawned.

Maybe using other items, some people have suggested Moon Shards, which would make an effect on him that becomes stronger the fuller the moon is.

Archived