[Experimental] - 453567

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

There's a whole bunch of new music tracks in the game today - see if you can find them all!

GAMEPLAY

• If you kill Tazz in battle, he should show up as Dead in your relationships tab.
  • Tazz and Felek are eachother's best friends.  Aww.
  • Set up Vixmali's new attacks and a basic combat behaviour (NOT FINAL)
  • Amount for boon-gifting is affected by Prestige.
  • Deep Undercover: Fix cast name in location name.

UI

• Hook up per-character music for all handlers. Seriously, it's a lot of new music.
  • audio: story music fix for deckviews
  • The Grout Monster now shows up in the compendium like all other bosses

CARDS

• Added a reason string in the CanPlayCard for Fortitude
  • Fixed bug caused by bottle_shot

View full update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 3

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Amount for boon-gifting is affected by Prestige.

Hohoho, that's evil. I approve!

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Hook up per-character music for all handlers. Seriously, it's a lot of new music.

What does this mean by all handlers? Are we getting night-time music for combat and negotiations for the main 3 grifters, or more?

17 hours ago, Scrumch said:

Hohoho, that's evil. I approve!

What does this mean by all handlers? Are we getting night-time music for combat and negotiations for the main 3 grifters, or more?

Oh so "handler" meaning the people who you side with like oolo, nadan, etc.

• Thanks 1

I don't think "Claimed by Hesh" is survivable against Vix for almost any deck that isn't built specifically around it. Vix takes forever to die, and Hesh is not very patient it seems. It's definitely not survivable by any deck I have encountered while trying the experiment, not even with Mediation (AKA immortality card). If the sense of creeping doom is important for flavour reasons, either make it so that Claimed by Hesh can't reduce your hp to 0 (only to 1; you will likely die anyway, but it will feel a bit less unfair) and/or make it give more and more buffs as the stack increases. Otherwise, either cap the damage, or reset / remove the condition after it reaches a certain stack size.

EDIT: Will we have allies or something for the fight against Vix? I am asking because the experiment right now would suggest a fight much harder than the D3 boss (Droad, Snurtle), which from discussions around Sal's campaign's balance, is not a thing you want.

Edited by pacovf