Steam achivements

So there is a lot of games that has steam achiieventa and they add a lot of fun to games but DST doesnt have any now i know what you will say there can be mods and commands that will make help us do those 

My solution to this is just make a code that confirms absolutely no mods enabled or no commands used 

Now i dont really know anything about coding so idk if it would be insanely hard all i know it achivements would be so fun in dst so i suggest it here please do klei

13 hours ago, Just-guy said:

Klei explained why they don't have achivements in Don't Starve:

https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029557532-Why-there-are-no-achievements-for-Don-t-Starve-on-PC-Mac-Linux

There's even an structure in DS and DST for console that mocks achivements

Captura.PNG

The acomploshrine is only in DS single player and that was way back when Klei was highly against achievements at all- But they are a standard and expected experience of playing a game on an Xbox Console.. and I enjoy the satisfying sound my console makes when I unlock one.

I have completed both DS & DSTs console achievements:

Spoiler

B3E3D9EA-382B-433D-9A42-BB4F81DE6C5C.thumb.jpeg.e1801d09a315d9bdab6a478077155df9.jpeg54444C58-E439-4053-9EC7-CD860E2C2586.thumb.jpeg.4b891af9d9ab4939c8e745136cc5820b.jpeg

There are a few great ones to unlock too that are pretty difficult:

Such as- Unlocking Wes in DS Solo, Unlocking Maxwell in DS Solo.

Wearing Snurtle Shell Armor and Shelment at the exact same time in DST, unlocking all other achievements.

JoeW said there was potential to add more to the game if enough people wanted it- but it would also take away development time on new content updates, and so I would rather they NOT worry bout adding new ones & instead do more content updates.

Archived