A great way to celebrate DST's 5 year anniversary

Dst had its official release on April 21, 2016 and on April 21, 2021 it will become 5 years old!

When I think of all the amazing adventures in this game, I've had but one partner to follow me throughout it all, Chester! Unfortunately I was not there for the kickstarters for both snow and shadow chester; as I have played on Consoles my whole life. I believe it would be a grand idea to hold another kickstarter plushie and introduce a new fusion of chester. 

Not sure if intended but I find snow and shadow chester to be symbols of the transformations the constant undergoes. Snow chester defines a Conservation of the natural order in the Constant back when there were but two seasons. Shadow chester defines a greed for more, a resounding echo from the ancients of old. There are new forces present from the moon and a new item that holds its power, moon shards. With the how adaptable an organism chester is and the all mutating force of the influence of the moon, it makes sense! What better way to celebrate a new Constant but with a new chester transformation and plushie? 

1 minute ago, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

How about some lunar skinsets? Or maybe they will release an update on the 21 with a special item only available for a limited time.

A whole lunar anniversary celebration would be spectacular. Maybe the teaser is a portal that will take us to the moon! We can learn their customs and our survivers will need to adapt to the culture (skins). There we can get a moon chester?

Honestly, I just really like game anniversaries, a special in-game event on that period of the year would do some good I believe.

I play games that have this sort of event as well, it's not only a good excuse to make a special collection of skins but also to put a little more of festive atmosphere in-game. However the best idea for a collection to have for an anniversary event would probably be Guest of Honor and... well it's been here for quite some time now ^^' But I'd like some belongings of that collection, we have none of that if I recall correctly.

Since DST happen because of Charlie, and she seem to really like rose 

image.thumb.png.003ab7d1da2ad5ad5f042f677f085ac5.png 

How about a rose theme skin set

A full set of Rose character skin (including the other that don't have rose skin yet) and items skin like what they did with the "Complete Victorian"

Archived