Don't make beefalo attack their owners in spring

In the new event, Beefalo contests are entirely off-limits during spring, because the beefalo always attack their owners and that ends the contest early. Could we make it so beefalo that spawn in contests don't attack their owners, or the owners spawn with beefalo hats?

35 minutes ago, Well-met said:

tamed beefs dont attack, no?

tamed beefalos dont but this is about the fill-in beefalo's that the judge summons accompanied by merms/pigs. they're arent considered domesticated and instantly attack their "owners" causing the event to end shortly after. 

Or.. until a patch can be sent out: do like I do, get smart: Delete world, start a new one disable mate mode, problem solved.

And I say this because Unlike PC which can get a hotfix almost as soon as problems show up: Console players aren’t that lucky and we usually have to go through a longer certification process to approve our updates.

I remember how the Tragic Torch skin crashed my console endlessly till the end of the WintersFeast event, the best option: if you can identify it yourself is to inform Klei of it, but until it can be fixed... disable the problem yourself.

Archived