oh yeah and they would be on a ocean planet this would give new challanges and maybe floating citys.
And maybe the ocean planet could be a ocean of methane or maybe even a frozen cap.

wait i forgot dupes sinks like stones

19 hours ago, V Ean said:

oh yeah and they would be on a ocean planet this would give new challanges and maybe floating citys.
And maybe the ocean planet could be a ocean of methane or maybe even a frozen cap.

wait i forgot dupes sinks like stones

There is already suits inside the game. Why could we not make scuba suits that allow dupes to swim in water?

2 hours ago, Sweetsegi said:

There is already suits inside the game. Why could we not make scuba suits that allow dupes to swim in water?

Dupes already try to go for a walk in magma, ..

I do like the idea of swim suits or wet suits. This would solve some hypothermia issues, but the fact they defer to reed fiber makes this problematic on some starts.

Also some aquarium would be nice - If the players could build a "Glas tile which can filled with fluid", then we could build an aquarium in the size of our own liking and fill it with radioactive water for our Shrimps and Crustaceans :bee:

image.thumb.png.1101fce680fc603ef7f4b2ed9afad187.pngimage.png.328a78151199f9c7727bd9fff58b3f37.png

8 hours ago, Tofiel said:

smelly morb preserve :D

Do morbs drown? I haven't seen one in a while.

I have been waiting so long for them to do something interesting with morbs - it's my theory that the morb was the very first creature that they put in the game and they just aren't willing to let go of it, lol. They're creepy, and interesting, and they are a disease source, but they aren't nearly as problematic as they're intended to be considering where they spawn from.

On 1/28/2021 at 5:13 AM, The Plum Gate said:

We got crabs, can we get shrimp or some other creative take on swimming crustaceans.

Maybe they can glow at night or something.

What about glowing, caramelised crunchy babba-gump shrimp fritters :confused:

The glow could be produced by dipping the shrimp fritters in to the "Special sauce" produced in the RMBK-1000...

On 1/28/2021 at 10:03 PM, Sasza22 said:

I think pokeshell molts could be a cooking ingredient as well. With some salt water they could make some high tier crab food. More water critters would be cool as well but i was thinking more about squids.

image.png.b729b395930119ec9a96f0df0e828ff3.pngimage.thumb.png.6c8a95748a60de408ece9b70cbe62fe6.png

As a funny interaction animation between ONi critters, a possible squid in the game, could entangle the crab ( pokeshells are crabs in the game :confused: ... didn`t really know for sure ) and make leeching noises.

EA complained to us that the tentacle creatures in Crysis looked too much like squids in the Matrix, which was a very famous movie a few years earlier - Still one of my favourites.

Archived