How long will we be at Christmas?

On the consoles we are still at Christmas, I saw an administrator here on the forums a while ago saying that the event would come out soon, but it did not come out .... who is from the oldest time of DST on the consoles knows that we already had events that stayed for 6  months (Halloween), any news about what will come?

Christmasbetapromo_png.png

10 hours ago, Marco BR said:

On the consoles we are still at Christmas, I saw an administrator here on the forums a while ago saying that the event would come out soon, but it did not come out .... who is from the oldest time of DST on the consoles knows that we already had events that stayed for 6  months (Halloween), any news about what will come?

Christmasbetapromo_png.png

Joe said it should be done this week for console. Probably Tuesday. 

We're getting the build ready right now. 

It was officially over on the 21st on console, but we had to push an update that kind of overruled that and we need a new build to disable it again. So it will be turned off here probably sometime this week. 

13 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're getting the build ready right now. 

It was officially over on the 21st on console, but we had to push an update that kind of overruled that and we need a new build to disable it again. So it will be turned off here probably sometime this week. 

no rush guys. I'm so happy it lasted this long and I was able to light it up :D 

Archived