Shorts Vignettes

I was looking through the vignettes since I just got a duplicate to unravel, and I was wondering: what happened to the shorts vignettes? I remember a few months ago we voted for a vignette for Wendy, Wurt and (I think) Wes' shorts, and since then Walter was released and Wigfrid was reworked, each getting a short. Were we going to get the community choices for each of these, plus the dev choice for Walter and Wig?

Also I'm not sure which vignettes need voting on since I can't find the threads using search. Walter and Wig would, but not sure about Wes. I could still find the voting threads for all of the implemented ones plus Wurt, but not Wendy's or Wes' if he had one.

11 hours ago, CobaltGengar said:

I could still find the voting threads for all of the implemented ones plus Wurt, but not Wendy's or Wes' if he had one.

Community Choice Vignettes threads of Wurt, Wendy & Wes got a result already time ago:

15 hours ago, gaymime said:

um, pretty sure wes' short was uploaded, you can ravel the pic of him in his balloon mech

I mean the vignette the forum voted on, which according to the thread linked above (thanks, by the way!), is Wes in the Bearger's clutches, for Wes' short:

On 6/2/2020 at 12:04 AM, Danil K said:

Вэс_3.png

Also, now I see why I didn't find Wendy and Wes' discussions, they are still in [DST] General Discussion and not [DST] Developer log.

16 hours ago, Hornete said:

Yeah! I made a thread on this a while back, I really hope we get those vignettes. 

On 12/14/2020 at 2:58 AM, CobaltGengar said:

I was looking through the vignettes since I just got a duplicate to unravel, and I was wondering: what happened to the shorts vignettes? I remember a few months ago we voted for a vignette for Wendy, Wurt and (I think) Wes' shorts, and since then Walter was released and Wigfrid was reworked, each getting a short. Were we going to get the community choices for each of these, plus the dev choice for Walter and Wig?

Also I'm not sure which vignettes need voting on since I can't find the threads using search. Walter and Wig would, but not sure about Wes. I could still find the voting threads for all of the implemented ones plus Wurt, but not Wendy's or Wes' if he had one.

They're here! Big thanks to Klei.

vignettes.PNG.fb56867e4b72758ef29144a33379dd25.PNG

Just now, Pinegrove said:

They're here! Big thanks to Klei.

vignettes.PNG.fb56867e4b72758ef29144a33379dd25.PNG

No, it's not these ones. The Wurt, Wendy and Wes vignettes voted by the community have not been added in yet. But I am still happy to see the Dev choices for the Walter and Wigfrid vignettes in!

• Developer

The community ones are coming! With all the craziness with getting everything ready for Hallowed Nights and Winter's Feast. These fell through the cracks. We're working on them now and should be getting them into the build as soon as possible.

Archived