Multimonitor , multiwindows two worlds simultaneus.

Yeah, each world in a window...20 worlds in 20 movable world windows on a 20 multiscreen setup, each window running on 1 core :black_eyed:

I`ll directly build a new ONi pC, especially for that great joy. Feature delayed till 2026 or to ONi3 :lol:

2 hours ago, babba said:

Yeah, each world in a window...20 worlds in 20 movable world windows on a 20 multiscreen setup, each window running on 1 core :black_eyed:

I`ll directly build a new ONi pC, especially for that great joy. Feature delayed till 2026 or to ONi3 :lol:

You can limit two windows at the same time , besides , now the game runs over one big world generated and if the game runs on 1 core , is not my fault. 
20 worlds ?? i bet they gonna limit the worlds to 6 at max or maybe filling the entire one map world.

You will can have one camera locked in each world and then you can open a viewport. 

I don't give a **** what people think about my post, this thread is for suggestion and is a suggestion. 

Troll. 

On 12/9/2020 at 12:36 AM, Sebastiangperez said:

It will be nice if we can have the possibility to play the game with multi windows and the use of multi monitors , i mean , open a windows and play one world and in the other windows another ...

image.png.386b841e65d664f191e8a6287dae355d.png

17 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

...this thread is for suggestion and is a suggestion.

I had originally marked your post that I like it, which means I like it and support it. The devs have offered reduced map sizes and performed changes to the map system to make the game run faster, as a hardware guy I of course support any request which makes the game more fun and sucks system ressources. It is a great suggestion and it could be greatly scaled to the individual players pc power.

image.png.2c0344a66ad2506d1c57f3f06d683ac4.pngimage.png.fda1fb4c7d959814fae002c1a5939c6c.pngimage.thumb.png.34e5dfe4ec0810abfb4678b07973b26a.png

I actually really like this idea! ONI would be a perfect game to run on multiple monitors. Even the base game could benefit from this, multiple views on a colony makes a lot of sense. With Spaced Out this would work even better.

As for multiple windows, I think something like this (or splitscreen?) could work if you happen to have one of those ultra wide displays or play on a big TV screen...

On 12/11/2020 at 2:09 AM, babba said:

I hope that ONI PC has no two monitors the same, all strapped together in the style of some early-tech ONI contraption.

So, this is an awesome idea.  But for those of us with one monitor what if we put the world maps side by side.  You scroll past the neutronium wall and right into the next asteroid/colony.  keep scrolling for the next one and then if you keep gong eventually you roll back to the first colony/asteroid.  This way you can just shortcut around all your colonies on one map.  Thoughts?

Archived