Volcanoes and Geyser Requests

I'm asking for a cobalt and niobium volcano, as well as either a sulfur vent or geyser. I want a decently sustainable sugar setup! The niobium may or may not be overpowered, but the cobalt volcano is just for completing out the metal volcano set.

12 minutes ago, Xenologist said:

I'm asking for a cobalt and niobium volcano, as well as either a sulfur vent or geyser. I want a decently sustainable sugar setup! The niobium may or may not be overpowered, but the cobalt volcano is just for completing out the metal volcano set.

Oil Wells are your sulfur geyser. You just have to work for it a bit.

the niobium geyser is already in.  start a new game and check the names for each planetoid.  it puts out about the same as a regular volcano with 3700c stuff.  the one i checked had about 3kg/s output.  theres also 3 tungsten volcanos on a swamp asteroid with 4 iron on the frozen planet

there are sulfur vents under the sea fwiw

1 hour ago, Korbin said:

You need super coolant for that (sour gas boiler), which isn't in the DLC yet as far as I know.

So? It's not meant to played endlessly at the moment. It's for testing now. They'll eventually add those resources back in

1 hour ago, Steve8 said:

So? It's not meant to played endlessly at the moment. It's for testing now. They'll eventually add those resources back in

That's the reason why I used the word "yet" implying that it will be added back.

Archived