Anyone else hoping they bring back the Space Cadet Centrifuge?

1 hour ago, nessumo said:

No.

Not suited for current 4-tiles-high metagaming :P

The molecular forge already upset that particular apple cart, I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Carcer_ said:

Never saw that before, I'm guessing from the look on his face they don't find it fun.

He's having the time of his life.

@Carcer_ This building was briefly in the early access game, when they had made the skill system so dupes would need to train into a new skill by doing jobs in line with said skill, this building was added so you could train your dupes into rocket piloting. It also makes an appearance in the rocketry upgrade short video.

Maybe bring it back as a 'rocket ride' entertainment building. Alternatively, if there is going to be a stat for rocketeers to do their job, this building could be put in as a way to train said stat outside of flying a rocket.

18 hours ago, suicide commando said:

Alternatively, if there is going to be a stat for rocketeers to do their job, this building could be put in as a way to train said stat outside of flying a rocket.

If I were calling the shots, this is how I'd handing it.  Add a Piloting stat that increases flight speeds and have the Centrifuge train said stat at an accelerated rate.

Archived