Save Game help ?

RaiShi

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask about the save game in Don't Starve, how does it work ?

If you get killed do you get back from day 1 ? or you have to reach a certain day to save ?

Please explain to me, thanks in advance.

Ive had a bit of trouble, i exited back to the main menu, and it showed i could continue, but i needed to exit the game for a while. When i laoded the game back up, the only options available were New Game, and New World, i cant continue my previous game, even though i wasnt dead. Id build some meat effigies, so i could ressurrect. Does the game have issues with saving after youve ressurrected?

I am running the steam version, i forgot to mention. Im not fan of chrome. The only thign ive noticed is even though there is a save folder in the game directory, steam uses the user data folder. Maybe the game isnt looking in the right place?

Ive had a bit of trouble, i exited back to the main menu, and it showed i could continue, but i needed to exit the game for a while. When i laoded the game back up, the only options available were New Game, and New World, i cant continue my previous game, even though i wasnt dead.

Have EXACTLY the same problem on Steam.

I didn't resurrect/die or anything. Exited game, came back, cannot load back a saved game. Only have New Game, New World.