Just a quick little update to let you all know that the project is going smoothly

Spoiler

update.thumb.png.b0a08cd1d70f65b9595542a5671bfb8a.png

ALU is fully debugged and finished all the registers. Only control and memory remaining

Sorry i didnt have any time, but now with the coronavirus thing going on, ill have plenty more. So stay tuned

Another update! We now have % more RAM. Specifically 32 bytes. Still this is about 1/8 of our total addressable space. I must admit, it gave me a lot of grievances because after you copy it you have to play connect the dots with the automation ribbon. Also a lot, and i mean A LOT of black holes eat my game,but it's... i mean you gotta look at this spaghetti. :P

update.thumb.png.53427ad32c062a73013886e19dc716b1.png

Things are going smoothly
update.thumb.png.315e6349c6d3e68f39c0640c9fef47ff.png

I think we can expect an alpha release along with a manual within the week.

I had to reduce the RAM to 16 byte because my game froze all the time, but ill put it back before i give the map to the public

22 hours ago, TripleM999 said:

A little computer built with ONI logics... which can not yet play ONI, but maybe Crysis.

You know, ill be a little optimistic here and say that 128 bytes of ram might just be enough to port atari pong. Or maybe doom. I mean this thing is ported to toasters and vaccuum cleaners nowdays...

Archived