Warp pipe output?

They come in pairs. The second one of a pair is at an asteroid. From the starting planetoid the incoming one of these seems to come from the asteroid you can reach with the teleporter. My guess would be that these machines form a full circle over all asteroids, hop-by-hop.

14 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

From the starting planetoid the incoming one of these seems to come from the asteroid you can reach with the teleporter.

They're on both asteroids and come in pairs, my question is how to activate both at once. Do I need two researchers or operators? Do I need a particular cable to attach them?

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I clicked activate on both and no dupes arrived to either one on either asteroid.

You have to have a dupe there that can reach it. You can only tell after activation whether both sides have been activated, because you cannot tell which ones are paired. 

It does not have a settable priority, but the hidden one seems to be high. If it does not work you can always set the doors to "in only" and manually instruct a dupe to go there.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.80cf58a2d5af0dd7a82ce52234a77351.png

Made a new planet. How do I connect them once I activate? Is there a particular pipe I need to use?

Every warp device has 3 ports for liquid, gas and conveyor transportation. So for example you want to warp water from second asteroid to the first one, looking for Warp input on the second asteroid and connect liquid pipe to it, then do the same with Warp output on the first asteroid

Archived