Please make Carrat racing a permanent part of the game

I'm aware that you can switch the world over to YotC on world generation but wouldn't it be cool if carrat racing became a mainstay?

It felt like such a cool minigame you could invest on for no reason whatsoever and it would be a waste to make players wait 12 years or be restricted to just Yotc to in order to play it.

Nothing has to be changed about the races really, if you wanted to restrict it a bit, make the carrat shrine be unlocked on the moon island or something. Colored carrats could return too, i just don't see a reason not to add them back officially since pig wrestling is a thing

I hated that the content was limited time only, I wish Klei would let all that content be playable at any time so we can enjoy it, I too loved Carrat event: I wouldn’t mind a small little island like Pearls with pre- built tracks Dedicated just to Carrat Racing.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:51 AM, JosePapp said:

i just don't see a reason not to add them back officially since pig wrestling is a thing

Reason why pig wrestling made a comeback:

Year of the Pig King (Lunar New Year):

Similar to the Year of the Gobbler and Year of the Varg, We have an update planned for Lunar New Year with a small set of new skins. This update will remain in the base game and will continue to be playable beyond the holiday. More details will be coming just before that update. 

Link

Archived