Trade Inn question

Hey there ~ I have a few friends who have tried it these days, the probability is okay, if you just want to try your luck, you can try it (provided that you have enough purple skins for synthesis), if you want Get all Halloween skins at a minimum cost. I think it is better to buy skin packs directly.

11 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

Hey there ~ I have a few friends who have tried it these days, the probability is okay, if you just want to try your luck, you can try it (provided that you have enough purple skins for synthesis), if you want Get all Halloween skins at a minimum cost. I think it is better to buy skin packs directly.

Thank you very much for your answer. What quality skins are you thinking of using?

P.S. I just bought "Complete Hallowed Night Chest"

16 minutes ago, HobbyLev said:

What quality skins are you thinking of using?

hey bro with all due respect,I don't quite understand what you are referring to? Can you be more specific please?by the way congratulations on your purchase of the skin box

8 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

hey bro with all due respect,I don't quite understand what you are referring to? Can you be more specific please?by the way congratulations on your purchase of the skin box

Sorry. I mean what quality of skins are best to use at Trade Inn. Never used it before.

4 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

Probably meant common, classy, or spiffy rarity.

Yes! This is what I meant!

2 minutes ago, HobbyLev said:

Sorry. I mean what quality of skins are best to use at Trade Inn. Never used it before.

Yes! This is what I meant!

Spiffy have the highest chance to get good skins while common have the lowest chance and classy is in between. Normally common is trade to classy and classy is trade to Spiffy but they can skip ranks like sometimes common skin have a low probability to be Spiffy, distinguished and... Otherwise it becomes classy, this works the same for classy

In my opinion if you want some specific skins, it's better to weave or buy them. However, if you have collected a bunch of unwanted marketable skins through the year, it's the best time to trade them in because during the events you get better chances for better drops, that goes for the trade inn as well. I personally rather trade my spare skins in than to unravel them all (or sell them for a few cents, lol). 

@HobbyLev According to the test results of my friends, the purple spiffy has the highest probability of producing good things. If you don’t have enough quantity, it’s okay to use classy as a filler (but not too much). As for the lowest level white Skins, I would rather you not try to use them as materials. Just a reminder, if you don’t have enough spiffy skins, it’s better not to touch the trading store, or you will be in a bad mood.(The real thing that happened to me);)

18 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

Probably meant common, classy, or spiffy rarity.

Thanks for reminding~

@HobbyLev - my recommendation:

Do NOT trade common skins. Trade classy AND spiffy.
Has anyone actually got spiffy or higher from common trade-ins?

I found that with classy and spiffy, there's 40-50% chance to get a halloween skin 1 rarity level higher than the default. Interestingly, when the rarity level wasn't higher than default, the skin also wasn't from the costume collection. So to get the costume tops (ie. the distinguished skins), you need to trade classies, trading only spiffies won't get them.

10503293_Screenshot2020-10-26at12_57_32.png.337c0ecf5168b0575706f1109e1412e0.png

Archived