Don’t Starve Together: The Sales Pitch

19 minutes ago, Well-met said:

and finally, I like crafting moon walls.

You forgot about this:

Moon Stone

and also the lunar island has some moon ronks. Which is where someone can start their sales pitch about selling the lunar island as a private island resort or something.

4 minutes ago, Knowbodie said:

You forgot about this:

Moon Stone

and also the lunar island has some moon ronks. Which is where someone can start their sales pitch about selling the lunar island as a private island resort or something.

you don't need meteors to repair the pedestal

the mob statues give enough to do so

well i have got three ways to convince someone to buy dont starve 

number 1 is the most simple just telling them the truth and being civil 

number 2 is a good one all you have to do is show them a picture of a sad dog or cat and tell them if they buy dont starve together then the  cat or dog will be happy. yes it is a lie but it works pretty well

number 3 this one is the one i use. all you need to do is get on your knees and beg and whine up until your friend gets so annoyed that they buy the game

one of these methods is bound to work 

anyways this thread isnt really on topic so ahem.. do you like games with hard yet fun bosses?do you like games with tons of exploration through tons of biomes and areas?do you like games where you start with almost nothing and then get power ups to become stronger?well then HOLLOW KNIGHT is the game for you (please check hollow knight out i beg you)

(you may report me now)

Archived