[Game Update] - 435244

6 minutes ago, Griver84 said:

Sad Wurt Noises

Honestly, I'd rather be able to grow the new Moon Shrooms on the Mushroom Planter. They seem to be a bit of a nuisance to gather to begin with. Yes I know you can bundle wrap them & farm the trees with regrowth. Was just looking forward to having mushroom planters full of them. Also it just seems weird to have a 4th Mushroom but not have it able to be grown in the mushroom planter for more.

So I'd love to see that change reverted. Not sure if I'm the only one though.

It depends entirely on what purpose Moonshroom serves.

If it’s just a food source then it would be okay- but if it’s used for something vitally important (like putting into an Ancient Klin) for example.. then no you shouldn’t be able to obtain them as easily as others.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Griver84 said:

Sad Wurt Noises

Honestly, I'd rather be able to grow the new Moon Shrooms on the Mushroom Planter. They seem to be a bit of a nuisance to gather to begin with. Yes I know you can bundle wrap them & farm the trees with regrowth. Was just looking forward to having mushroom planters full of them. Also it just seems weird to have a 4th Mushroom but not have it able to be grown in the mushroom planter for more.

So I'd love to see that change reverted. Not sure if I'm the only one though.

Maybe it cant grow because not having moon influence.